Harris is ahead even in very conservative "real clear politics"

you seem to have memory problems. I think Joe is better than Kamala for the country - that is why I would care (which I actually don't)

So you are saying YOU WERE GOING TO VOTE FOR JOE. Got it.

this is a coup.

Well, given that you WERE GOING TO VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN IN 2024 I can see why you are upset.

Kamala would never of won

...yes, a race among people who understand how English works.

I am simply stating my opinion that she will lose badly and the polls will soon reflect this because of how bad she is and only a retard would think my optimistic opinion constitutes "whining"

I'm so sorry. I did not realize YOU WERE GOING TO VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN IN 2024.

Now it makes sense.

Which of Joe's accomplishments in office did you value the most?

there's no rule they can't dump her AFTER the convention either......Harris better watch her poll count carefully......she doesn't even carry the loyalty Biden thought he had.....

Oh give it a rest. The ONLY reason you even care is because you guys thought Trump had a shot going up against Biden.

It is hilarious how scared you are of Kamala now. And it's true! She's younger and sharper than the Depends-wearing bloated 78 year old bumbling moron who can't even stay on a single thought long enough to complete a sentence. Electric boats and sharks is all you guys have left.

LOL.

You're boring me now. I'm glad I was able to diagnose your problem so quickly and see through your bs.

Now begone, you bore me
derp stick thinks he is entitled to the last word

watch the derp stick get triggered when it doesn't happen for him right away

derp stick thinks he is entitled to the last word

watch the derp stick get triggered when it doesn't happen for him right away

LOL. I love how you are so upset that I saw through you so quickly that now you have to resort to simply posting nonsense "derp" on your posts. It's truly a great feeling knowing that you are so easily read.

Nope. That of course is a lie. And you know it.

You know EXACTLY what got under my skin. Because I told you (had to tell you a couple times because you h'ain't so smart)
derp goes the derp stick

whining because I pointed out Harris is a fraud that was anointed in a coup and her polls will tank

waaah. waaah. had to get personal like a little bitch too. waaah. waaaah

derp goes the derp stick

whining because I pointed out Harris is a fraud that was anointed in a coup and her polls will tank

waaah. waaah. had to get personal like a little bitch too. waaah. waaaah

Funny how you guys see a "coup" when it doesn't exist but you can't see Trump's crowds attempting a violent overthrow of an election.

Weird how that kind of Trump-induced blindness works.

Funny how you guys see a "coup" when it doesn't exist but you can't see Trump's crowds attempting a violent overthrow of an election.

Weird how that kind of Trump-induced blindness works.
when you say "you guys" you sound like a retard to me

debate what I say, not what you think a group of people similar to me might say or think

when you say "you guys" you sound like a retard to me

debate what I say, not what you think a group of people similar to me might say or think

You called it a coup. I was debating against that.

Now you want to act like you aren't some Trumptard and you dodge and weave and run around like a chicken with its head cut off.

You think it's a coup. You are a moron.

You called it a coup. I was debating against that.

Now you want to act like you aren't some Trumptard and you dodge and weave and run around like a chicken with its head cut off.

You think it's a coup. You are a moron.
liar - you started talking about people that trespassed on January 6th

now go show my position on that issue since you brought it up out of nowhere you lying sack of shit

Back