Harris is ahead even in very conservative "real clear politics"

Oh give it a rest. The ONLY reason you even care is because you guys thought Trump had a shot going up against Biden.

It is hilarious how scared you are of Kamala now. And it's true! She's younger and sharper than the Depends-wearing bloated 78 year old bumbling moron who can't even stay on a single thought long enough to complete a sentence. Electric boats and sharks is all you guys have left.

LOL.
ROFL.....she's a dense valley girl who can't even decide what she stands for, is more familiar with what she kneels for and has never gotten a single vote from a Demmycrat to be their presidential nominee.......black men are not inclined to vote for her and you think she's going to match Biden's results in the swing states?.......I fully expect 50,000 or more demmycrats in those five states to stay home in November.......

ROFL.....she's a dense valley girl

Which probably makes her smarter than you or most Trump voters...

who can't even decide what she stands for,

Unlike Trump who WAS Pro-Choice and is NOW Pro-Life. Who donated TO Kamala Harris' campaign for AG in Cali now finds her to be a bad politician. Trump, who married a woman, decided he wanted DIFFERENT pussy so cheated on that woman then did the SAME thing to the SECOND wife and finally to the third wife. Your guy knows what he stands for, that's for sure.

is more familiar with what she kneels for

LOL. Crudely sexualizing women he is threatened by. Niiiiiice. Just like Trump.

and has never gotten a single vote from a Demmycrat to be their presidential nominee

Why does that bother you if it doesn't bother ANY democrat? Curious why you think we give one flying FUCK what you think...about ANYTHING.

.......black men are not inclined to vote for her

Oh my, you care so much about the black voter demographic. Maybe if your guy wasn't so busy insulting black journalists you'd have more black people in your party.

and you think she's going to match Biden's results in the swing states?.......I fully expect 50,000 or more demmycrats in those five states to stay home in November.......

Hope springs eternal for the loser. :)

These are worse odd than Hillary had.

Who Is Favored To Win The 2024 Presidential Election?
538 uses polling, economic and demographic data to explore likely election outcomes.

Harris wins 58 times out of 100 in our simulations of the 2024 presidential election.

Trump wins 41 times out of 100.

dude, she crudely sexualized herself......I just read the news.......

Seems that the GOP only knows two things about women:

1. They are the property of the Republican men
2. If they succeed at something they must be a whore.

I honestly can't see why you guys don't do better with female voters. That seems like a really solid platform there.

Back