Harry Reid

yeah good luck on that one!

good thing we have a democracy here in Nevada too and you and your "ilk" will just be a joke.

Lol....

yeah good luck on that one!

good thing we have a democracy here in Nevada too and you and your "ilk" will just be a joke.

Right...you are definetly a Nevada newbee...for the record ask anyone on the street or anywhere else in Nevada...One must live here for at least 15yrs to even be considered a resident...I think ya missed the mark by a long shot!

Ive been here 12 years and you dont get to deside if Im considered a resident or not.

BTW where are you?

are you a winamuca smuck?

Sorry..wrong guy...

And not only all of that, but he was Powell's go-to guy for the planning of Gulf War One!

It's not just the Nevada hookers who keep him up to date about the hush hush stuff you know.

David Grange maybe...never knew Powell...and you Cippies squeez...who have you worked with...Hot Tubs maybe...

Nope....

Ive been here 12 years and you dont get to deside if Im considered a resident or not.

BTW where are you?

are you a winamuca smuck?

But you are...do you also belong to the ex-mormon cult...like Harry? Sorry but I call home Storey County!

I was all of the above(not at the fall of Saigon...I ets'd in 1968)...not sure what you were implying about the Ranch Girls...are you one...do I know who you are...ya do realize ya must have a brothel license to practice your trade in Nevada..carry on Pink Cheeks...some people do go through their life with numerous experiences that are noted on their resumes...sorry ya are stuck in a dead end job and release your anxiety... parading around with a bunch of ugly losers!.... please name all those who agree with what you just said! Never mind I will help you...you,Lady T,Desh,Cippie.BAC a few others maybe...all super liberals who love the 'Code Pink' losers!

BETTER YET, Name just one on this board who has a kind word to say about you or your stupidity.

The Boss man has been known to appologize for you, but to my knowlwge, that is the closest you have come to a good report.

Hummm...does it matter?...Then again post what 7 was so the rest of the forum knows what the hell ya are talking about...then I will give my answer...play fair...Princess winnamucca!

You dont remember do ya?

It was to decriminalize marijuana.

yours was the only county to get a majority yes vote.

BTW I voted yes.

I guess your little county isnt as conservitive as YOU think.

Wrong....

You dont remember do ya?

It was to decriminalize marijuana.

yours was the only county to get a majority yes vote.

BTW I voted yes.

I guess your little county isnt as conservitive as YOU think.

There is a new Sheriff in town..most of those who voted yes are moving back to Reno...answer your question?

Back