Has anyone here EVER threatened 007's children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maineman

Banned
It seems like every day, 007 rants about people who post threats to his children. Am I the only one that finds that behavior really troubling and annoying? He has been accusing me of that for weeks now. Finally, yesterday, I finally got him to answer me as to where these threats of mine actually were supposed to be. He told me a thread, and he told me that, even though my threats to his children in that thread were "veiled", everyone could supposedly see right through to the real threatening nature of them. Well... I went and dug up that thread of his... There were 67 post in that thread... Not one of them from me! The thread was actually started and finished more than a month before I even returned to JPP. I pointed out that he had lied about threats from me in that thread, and he quickly changed his tune and said that he had gotten the name of the thread wrong, and that my vile threats to his children were actually in another thread, which he named. I had posted in that thread, but none of my five posts were, in any way, threatening to his kids or to him. In fact, my posts were congratulating him on the expected arrival of another child and relating to him that my greatest joy in life were my children. THEN he said that my REAL threatening statements were made in messages to him. That sounded odd to me as well. I HAVE sent him some visitor messages, but they are available for anyone to read, and it is quite clear... I never mention his childen. And I have never sent him a private message ever.

I wonder what sort of delusional mental illness he is suffering from... If this is a real person, and not just a fictitious troll, i shudder to think of him EVER having been armed and in uniform.

What are other folks' thoughts on this?

It seems like every day, 007 rants about people who post threats to his children. Am I the only one that finds that behavior really troubling and annoying? He has been accusing me of that for weeks now. Finally, yesterday, I finally got him to answer me as to where these threats of mine actually were supposed to be. He told me a thread, and he told me that, even though my threats to his children in that thread were "veiled", everyone could supposedly see right through to the real threatening nature of them. Well... I went and dug up that thread of his... There were 67 post in that thread... Not one of them from me! The thread was actually started and finished more than a month before I even returned to JPP. I pointed out that he had lied about threats from me in that thread, and he quickly changed his tune and said that he had gotten the name of the thread wrong, and that my vile threats to his children were actually in another thread, which he named. I had posted in that thread, but none of my five posts were, in any way, threatening to his kids or to him. In fact, my posts were congratulating him on the expected arrival of another child and relating to him that my greatest joy in life were my children. THEN he said that my REAL threatening statements were made in messages to him. That sounded odd to me as well. I HAVE sent him some visitor messages, but they are available for anyone to read, and it is quite clear... I never mention his childen. And I have never sent him a private message ever.

I wonder what sort of delusional mental illness he is suffering from... If this is a real person, and not just a fictitious troll, i shudder to think of him EVER having been armed and in uniform.

From what I understand, it was some douchebag on Facebook...to which 007 has taken the liberty(or poetic license) to extend to every progressive he comes into contact with.

Makes him look like a fucking idiot, doesn't it?

Well, you mention that your both sox fans, and mockingly propose that you two should be friends, and then he bizarrely says that he's got to defend his children from murdering liberals. He seems to be the one always bringing the subject up, no one ever really responds because it's fucking bizarre behavior.

brent does not have the prose to come up with something as beautiful as "a bogtrotter, taig, al qaida funder, and hat"

Ok, i confess.

When i'm not here (which is most of the time) i frequently like to dress up as members of the board, invade 007's dreams and issue random threats against him and his family.

Mmm...today, i think it shall be Threedee with a meat cleaver and a toothpick.

This is a rare occassion when I agree with Billy. I don't buy that this guy isn't a troll. If you read his posts sometimes you can almost hear the snickering. I think he's a good troll, in that, he's very good at it and has fooled a lot of people, but everytime I come close to thinking maybe he's a real poster, I'll read a few of his posts, and it's always the same feeling; troll.

Ok, i confess.

When i'm not here (which is most of the time) i frequently like to dress up as members of the board, invade 007's dreams and issue random threats against him and his family.

Mmm...today, i think it shall be Threedee with a meat cleaver and a toothpick.

LOL That's awesome Charver.

Prove you didnt

This is a rare occassion when I agree with Billy. I don't buy that this guy isn't a troll. If you read his posts sometimes you can almost hear the snickering. I think he's a good troll, in that, he's very good at it and has fooled a lot of people, but everytime I come close to thinking maybe he's a real poster, I'll read a few of his posts, and it's always the same feeling; troll.

I told you before who 007 is. It's a shame when a board is ruined by trolls and mods creating socks playing trolls for their personal amusement but to be honest I don't even want to be around here because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back