Has anyone here EVER threatened 007's children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, i confess.

When i'm not here (which is most of the time) i frequently like to dress up as members of the board, invade 007's dreams and issue random threats against him and his family.

Mmm...today, i think it shall be Threedee with a meat cleaver and a toothpick.

that was funny.

Why doesn't everyone just put 007 on ignore?

So... Some think delusional and crazy.... Others think troll... I must admit, I am tending towards thinking he's just a troll myself.

And I was SO looking forward to our luncheon meeting in beantown... Pity.

Maineman has an artful way of posting, alluding to his intentions but never being explicit. He's especially good at this when talking about other poster's children. He's been doing this for a long time, ever since I first "met" him and destroyed him in debate.

This is why he wins the award for the world's largest asshole.

Prove you didnt

PROVE I DIDN'T???? By individually reposting every single post I have made since returning to prove that I didn't? That's kind of stupid, isn't it? They are all there in the public record... It seems it would be infinitely easier for 007 to just link to ONE post of mine that proved I did. I offered him a rather large amount of money if he would do that... And how humiliating and embarrassing for me would it be if he were to do so... Which begs the rather obvious question: if he could, why in the world has he not done so?

Yup, it's a pattern that has showed itself many, many times.

Maineman, how many boards are you perm-banned for posting shit like that?

PROVE I DIDN'T???? By individually reposting every single post I have made since returning to prove that I didn't? That's kind of stupid, isn't it? They are all there in the public record... It seems it would be infinitely easier for 007 to just link to ONE post of mine that proved I did. I offered him a rather large amount of money if he would do that... And how humiliating and embarrassing for me would it be if he were to do so... Which begs the rather obvious question: if he could, why in the world has he not done so?

Then captain Queeg would lose his obsession!
I feel like the missing strawberries!

Want to start a new thread about that? Go ahead. This is a thread asking anyone here if they have threatened 007's children. I have not. Have you? Have you threatened to take them skiing, perhaps?

It's a simple question and it exposes your "splitting hairs" in order to deny your veiled threats to 007's kids. Which, by the way, I did not see, but knowing your patterns, wouldn't put it past you. So again:

Maineman, how many boards are you perm-banned for posting shit discussing children?

No splitting hairs at all. If you'd care to search my posts here to find one where I threatened 007's children, I am sure he would appreciate your efforts on his behalf. Threatening HIS kids is the subject of this thread. Quit trying to hijack it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back