Has anyone here EVER threatened 007's children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a simple question and it exposes your "splitting hairs" in order to deny your veiled threats to 007's kids. Which, by the way, I did not see, but knowing your patterns, wouldn't put it past you. So again:

Maineman, how many boards are you perm-banned for posting shit discussing children?

No, it's you being the consummate douchebag yet again and attempting to derail this thread so your buddy 00Nutbar won't have to admit he's lied time and again when he claimed posters have been threatening his kids.

Those who, unlike you, are not fanatical liberal totalitarians tend to rise above the mire of liberal posting habits.

Blah blah blah...you still can't link anyone to anything even resembling a threat to your kids.

Of course it's obvious where your delusion comes from...you perceive anyone different than you as a threat; i.e. the anonymous smoker on the street you THREATENED WITH A GUN for smoking near your child.

Your ludicrous claim that he came within an INCH of your child's face and blew smoke directly into it is evidence of just how crazy you really are.

That you find it necessary to make such obviously outlandish embellishments, and all just to try and justify your irrational attack on an innocent bystander highlights the desperate lengths you will go to blame others for your own anger management issues.

No, it's you being the consummate douchebag yet again and attempting to derail this thread so your buddy 00Nutbar won't have to admit he's lied time and again when he claimed posters have been threatening his kids.
Have you seen Maineman get perm-banned at any board for posting shit discussing children?

Maineman, how many boards are you perm-banned for posting shit like that?

Maineman, how many boards are you perm-banned for posting shit discussing children?

Have you seen Maineman get perm-banned at any board for posting shit discussing children?

Pretty clear this is a rule 14 violation.

So... Some think delusional and crazy.... Others think troll... I must admit, I am tending towards thinking he's just a troll myself.

And I was SO looking forward to our luncheon meeting in beantown... Pity.

Don't chicken out now, gun smuggler.

Want to start a new thread about that? Go ahead. This is a thread asking anyone here if they have threatened 007's children. I have not. Have you? Have you threatened to take them skiing, perhaps?

Sorry pal, I tried starting a thread and "Kane" shut it down. I guess you'll just have to answer my question here.

A change in the force I feel
And just a week ago he was braggin' about having a "posse". LOL

Sorry maineman, but what you posted in the past is so vile, no one who saw it can forget it or forgive you. Folks will keep reminding you of it until the day you enter the gates of hell.

Perhaps DY can get his close buddy 007 to give him the magic password that unlocks the secret vault where ALL the posts from ALL us nasty liberals threatening his children are stored so that DY might post one that proves 007's contention that I - or anyone else, for that matter - has threatened his children??

Sorry pal, I tried starting a thread and "Kane" shut it down. I guess you'll just have to answer my question here.

Quit spamming my thread with off topic shit, if you please. ;)

Ya know, I'm really getting sick of having to watch you fucking man babies. Knock it off. Or else I'll lose what little patience I have left.

Perhaps DY can get his close buddy 007 to give him the magic password that unlocks the secret vault where ALL the posts from ALL us nasty liberals threatening his children are stored so that DY might post one that proves 007's contention that I - or anyone else, for that matter - has threatened his children??

Don't hold your breath...honesty isn't a trait either of them display regularly.

It's not up to me to prove another's assertion. As I have pointed out though, it does fit your MO. The fact that you are too embarrassed to answer my simple question proves it. :D

It's not up to me to prove another's assertion. As I have pointed out though, it does fit your MO. The fact that you are too embarrassed to answer my simple question proves it. :D

I started a new thread specifically for the purpose of definitively, and finally, answering your question so as not to have to watch you continue to spam this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back