Has anyone here EVER threatened 007's children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like every day, 007 rants about people who post threats to his children. Am I the only one that finds that behavior really troubling and annoying? He has been accusing me of that for weeks now. Finally, yesterday, I finally got him to answer me as to where these threats of mine actually were supposed to be. He told me a thread, and he told me that, even though my threats to his children in that thread were "veiled", everyone could supposedly see right through to the real threatening nature of them. Well... I went and dug up that thread of his... There were 67 post in that thread... Not one of them from me! The thread was actually started and finished more than a month before I even returned to JPP. I pointed out that he had lied about threats from me in that thread, and he quickly changed his tune and said that he had gotten the name of the thread wrong, and that my vile threats to his children were actually in another thread, which he named. I had posted in that thread, but none of my five posts were, in any way, threatening to his kids or to him. In fact, my posts were congratulating him on the expected arrival of another child and relating to him that my greatest joy in life were my children. THEN he said that my REAL threatening statements were made in messages to him. That sounded odd to me as well. I HAVE sent him some visitor messages, but they are available for anyone to read, and it is quite clear... I never mention his childen. And I have never sent him a private message ever.

I wonder what sort of delusional mental illness he is suffering from... If this is a real person, and not just a fictitious troll, i shudder to think of him EVER having been armed and in uniform.

What are other folks' thoughts on this?

OF COURSE NOT!!

He, of course will tell you otherwise...

The only problem is, I've repeatedly asked the coward to dig up the ACTUAL POSTS where I supposedly attack his kids, but guess what?

Strangely enough, he can't/won't provide any proof to back up his bullshit.

This is a rare occassion when I agree with Billy. I don't buy that this guy isn't a troll. If you read his posts sometimes you can almost hear the snickering. I think he's a good troll, in that, he's very good at it and has fooled a lot of people, but everytime I come close to thinking maybe he's a real poster, I'll read a few of his posts, and it's always the same feeling; troll.

he may be a troll

but he's not brent.

you can still disagree with billy :)

OF COURSE NOT!!

He, of course will tell you otherwise...

The only problem is, I've repeatedly asked the coward to dig up the ACTUAL POSTS where I supposedly attack his kids, but guess what?

Strangely enough, he can't/won't provide any proof to back up his bullshit.

It seems like he accuses anyone whose politics put them anywhere to the left of him.

i am liking the troll idea more and more. If he really could prove his accusations, why in the world wouldn't he?

Last edited:
It seems like he accuses anyone whose politics put them anywhere to the left of him.

i am liking the troll idea more and more. If he really could prove his accusations, why in the world wouldn't he?
The proof has been posted.

Everyone has seen it, keep denying.
Your lib pals will deliberately not see it!!

Then get one of your non-liberal pals on here to post it for you. You could send a PM to damnyankee and tell him what thread my threat was in, and he would gladly go find it and throw it in my face.

Then get one of your non-liberal pals on here to post it for you. You could send a PM to damnyankee and tell him what thread my threat was in, and he would gladly go find it and throw it in my face.
Those who, unlike you, are not fanatical liberal totalitarians tend to rise above the mire of liberal posting habits.

Those who, unlike you, are not fanatical liberal totalitarians tend to rise above the mire of liberal posting habits.
. You make scurrilous slanderous accusations, and then do not back them up.

You're either a vile, lying sack of shit, or you're a troll... Or both.

I have never, nor will I ever threaten your children... And you know it.

. You make scurrilous slanderous accusations, and then do not back them up.

You're either a vile, lying sack of shit, or you're a troll... Or both.

I have never, nor will I ever threaten your children... And you know it.
You did. Along with your liberal fellows.
You don't think it counts when the target is not of your dogma.
It's your indoctrination.

Maineman, how many boards are you perm-banned for posting shit like that?

Maineman, how many boards are you perm-banned for posting shit discussing children?

Maineman, how many boards are you perm-banned for posting shit discussing children?

It's a simple question and it exposes your "splitting hairs" in order to deny your veiled threats to 007's kids. Which, by the way, I did not see, but knowing your patterns, wouldn't put it past you. So again:

More than 10?

Maineman, how many boards are you perm-banned for posting shit discussing children? 40?

Talk about trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back