Have u ever debated with somebody that only calls names or insults??? kind of dumb

Has anybody else ever debated with people like the Left before?

They rarely actually study or research the subject .. They call people names or insults then act like they won the argument.

But anybody that is smart realizes that these people are dumb and scared to study certain aspects of the world.

Did u know that only like 3% of the population has 130 an iq over like myself?

Serioiusly most people are not very smart so u can't trust them when it comes to their great knowledge.

I won over 500,000 bucks playing online poker which takes alot of studying reading, and things of that nature and something that average person could never pull off.

ALSO PEOPLE THAT NITPICK TYPOS AS A DEBATE POINT ARE TRULY STUPID CUZ THEY ARE NOT EVEN DEBATING THE ACTUAL SUBJECT OF THE POST AND EVERYBODY MAKES TYPOS AND ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD GO BACK AND CORRECT THEM ESP IN A STUPID FORUM.

From my experience if you stick to your point and stay calm, lefties will eventually have a meltdown every time and nothing they say will be intelligible

Hello DBCooper,

If you debate me your experience will be modified.

The funny thing is, they start conversations off being obnoxious, and apparently get upset we follow the same rhythm. Their points being made has little to do with the way they're treated.

Hello Jade Dragon,

The funny thing is, they start conversations off being obnoxious, and apparently get upset we follow the same rhythm. Their points being made has little to do with the way they're treated.

I know, right? It would be funny if it only happened once. This near constant parade is boring. I'm thinking to myself: "Fine. Quit talking about and and get on with it. Take a position on an issue. Show why you believe that." I am ready to point out any glaring flaws in the logic pattern. It is not necessary to make it personal. The issues should stand on their own merit.

Really, when somebody is reduced to making a personal attack against another, it often indicates they believe their position is weak and must be propped up with a distraction or attempt to discredit, or attention-getting emotional outburst meant to end the discussion, often because they are losing and want out.

They rarely actually study or research the subject .. They call people names or insults then act like they won the argument.

But anybody that is smart realizes that these people are dumb and scared to study certain aspects of the world.

Serioiusly most people are not very smart so u can't trust them when it comes to their great knowledge.

I won over 500,000 bucks playing online poker which takes alot of studying reading, and things of that nature and something that average person could never pull off.

ALSO PEOPLE THAT NITPICK TYPOS AS A DEBATE POINT ARE TRULY STUPID CUZ THEY ARE NOT EVEN DEBATING THE ACTUAL SUBJECT OF THE POST AND EVERYBODY MAKES TYPOS AND ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD GO BACK AND CORRECT THEM ESP IN A STUPID FORUM.

It seems pretty stupid to complain about it.
BTW you spelled "because" wrong.

Hello Jade Dragon,

I know, right? It would be funny if it only happened once. This near constant parade is boring. I'm thinking to myself: "Fine. Quit talking about and and get on with it. Take a position on an issue. Show why you believe that." I am ready to point out any glaring flaws in the logic pattern. It is not necessary to make it personal. The issues should stand on their own merit.

Really, when somebody is reduced to making a personal attack against another, it often indicates they believe their position is weak and must be propped up with a distraction or attempt to discredit, or attention-getting emotional outburst meant to end the discussion often because they are losing and want out.

Well that or you're dealing with racists, sexists, liars, or stalkers. Certain posters are complete write offs, and only good for sarcastic, or smart ass venting. Sometimes that's all that you have to do around here.

Well that or you're dealing with racists, sexists, liars, or stalkers. Certain posters are complete write offs, and only good for sarcastic, or smart ass venting. Sometimes that's all that you have to do around here.

I found there are a couple people I met on Amazon ,who go out of their way to be rude.

Have you debated in this forum? If the answer is yes then that has happened. I respond in kind. No reason to keep my powder dry.

An IQ of 130 and you can't even put together a coherent post. You don't appear to be very smart.

i-m-retarded-stupid-ugly-alone.png

Yes you are...

Back