Have u ever debated with somebody that only calls names or insults??? kind of dumb

YOUR AN IDIOT

YOUR THE PERSON THAT DOES EVEN DEBATE USING SCIENCE OR LINKS

AND YOUR SCARED TO STUDY NEW SITES

U LABEL THINGS RACIST THEN ARE SCARED TO READ IT LOL

Is this a joke thread? complaining about people insulting and calling names with out providing info, is exactly what you are doing.

Has anybody else ever debated with people like the Left before?

They rarely actually study or research the subject .. They call people names or insults then act like they won the argument.

But anybody that is smart realizes that these people are dumb and scared to study certain aspects of the world.

Did u know that only like 3% of the population has 130 an iq over like myself?

Serioiusly most people are not very smart so u can't trust them when it comes to their great knowledge.

I won over 500,000 bucks playing online poker which takes alot of studying reading, and things of that nature and something that average person could never pull off.

ALSO PEOPLE THAT NITPICK TYPOS AS A DEBATE POINT ARE TRULY STUPID CUZ THEY ARE NOT EVEN DEBATING THE ACTUAL SUBJECT OF THE POST AND EVERYBODY MAKES TYPOS AND ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD GO BACK AND CORRECT THEM ESP IN A STUPID FORUM.

Way to go there my son! Never surrender to those bitches! MAGA! We shall overcome! I'm proud of you. Keep up the good lord's work. #resist.

Has anybody else ever debated with people like the Left before?

They rarely actually study or research the subject .. They call people names or insults then act like they won the argument.

But anybody that is smart realizes that these people are dumb and scared to study certain aspects of the world.

Did u know that only like 3% of the population has 130 an iq over like myself?

Serioiusly most people are not very smart so u can't trust them when it comes to their great knowledge.

I won over 500,000 bucks playing online poker which takes alot of studying reading, and things of that nature and something that average person could never pull off.

ALSO PEOPLE THAT NITPICK TYPOS AS A DEBATE POINT ARE TRULY STUPID CUZ THEY ARE NOT EVEN DEBATING THE ACTUAL SUBJECT OF THE POST AND EVERYBODY MAKES TYPOS AND ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD GO BACK AND CORRECT THEM ESP IN A STUPID FORUM.

Yeah, rb60, legion, legion troll, truth detector, yaya, ILA, iewitness, top, you, to name just a few without blistering my typing fingers ans setting my pc on fire.

But el supremo leader of the pack (VROOM VROOM) Is CFM, aka come fuck me. :moped:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOPESltEaai1-QsCNT5ioCA

Last edited:
Back