Have u ever debated with somebody that only calls names or insults??? kind of dumb

Yes you are...

Can u idiots talk to me via skype?

i'd love to hear about your vast knowledge about the science done on race and iq and about how blacks get the lowest grades EVERY SINGLE YEAR but they are just as smart as whites or asians on average

u guys would look like idiots if u had to explain the science and the reality of this all

Can u idiots talk to me via skype?

i'd love to hear about your vast knowledge about the science done on race and iq and about how blacks get the lowest grades EVERY SINGLE YEAR but they are just as smart as whites or asians on average

u guys would look like idiots if u had to explain the science and the reality of this all

I don't do skype.
That said, don't accuse me of being racist. I've never said, nor will I, that any ethnicity is inferior to another, simply because they are not.
I don't know where the hell you got that from in my post, but you are starting to show your ignorance trying to associate me as a racist, so...

keep-calm-and-go-fck-yourself-8.png

I have never debated with someone who claims the entire left only insults people, asks for rational debate without insults, yet then hurls general insults.

What I do with people like that is place them on permanent Ignore because it is not up to me to help them solve their own issues.

*poof*

U GUYS ARE SO STUPID

INFERIOR?

I JUST SIMPLY SAID SOME RACES ARE BETTER AT SOME THINGS THAN OTHERS .. ONE OF THEM BEING INTELLECT

I don't do skype.
That said, don't accuse me of being racist. I've never said, nor will I, that any ethnicity is inferior to another, simply because they are not.
I don't know where the hell you got that from in my post, but you are starting to show your ignorance trying to associate me as a racist, so...

keep-calm-and-go-fck-yourself-8.png

ONLY AN IDIOT LIKE U WOULD ACTUALLY THINK RACISM MAKES NO LOGICAL SENSE

GOD UR DUMB

what are u saying?

I would have thought that obvious. But on this board anything you post left, right, up or down someone is bound to come along and call you name. If someone debates on the points I respond in kind. If someone debates me or my intelligence I respond in kind.

Has anybody else ever debated with people like the Left before?

They rarely actually study or research the subject .. They call people names or insults then act like they won the argument.

But anybody that is smart realizes that these people are dumb and scared to study certain aspects of the world.

Did u know that only like 3% of the population has 130 an iq over like myself?

Serioiusly most people are not very smart so u can't trust them when it comes to their great knowledge.

I won over 500,000 bucks playing online poker which takes alot of studying reading, and things of that nature and something that average person could never pull off.

ALSO PEOPLE THAT NITPICK TYPOS AS A DEBATE POINT ARE TRULY STUPID CUZ THEY ARE NOT EVEN DEBATING THE ACTUAL SUBJECT OF THE POST AND EVERYBODY MAKES TYPOS AND ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD GO BACK AND CORRECT THEM ESP IN A STUPID FORUM.

Dumb. look at the rightys on this board and you will see one after the another who just insult and call names and think they have made a real response. The leftys try to enter debate. So if you think you are evaluating right v left, you are either lying or stupid.

Hello Nordberg,

Dumb. look at the rightys on this board and you will see one after the another who just insult and call names and think they have made a real response. The leftys try to enter debate. So if you think you are evaluating right v left, you are either lying or stupid.

Oh, there are people on the right who don't need to use profanity or personal attacks to get their point across.

And there are those on the left who hurl insults and flames without provocation.

Individuals on each side are likely to think it is the other side which is more vindictive because few normally disagree with those on the same side.

Hello Nordberg,

Oh, there are people on the right who don't need to use profanity or personal attacks to get their point across.

And there are those on the left who hurl insults and flames without provocation.

Individuals on each side are likely to think it is the other side which is more vindictive because few normally disagree with those on the same side.

As a progressive Non-democrat, I find both sides of the GOP vs. the DNC insufferable. Every now and then I might stumble into an interesting discussion, but is usually requires some effort to hijack the thread away from the OP onto a related tangent of some sort or the other.

Name one debate point u have brought to the table on this stuff?
name one?

Has anybody else ever debated with people like the Left before?

They rarely actually study or research the subject .. They call people names or insults then act like they won the argument.

But anybody that is smart realizes that these people are dumb and scared to study certain aspects of the world.

Did u know that only like 3% of the population has 130 an iq over like myself?

Serioiusly most people are not very smart so u can't trust them when it comes to their great knowledge.

I won over 500,000 bucks playing online poker which takes alot of studying reading, and things of that nature and something that average person could never pull off.

ALSO PEOPLE THAT NITPICK TYPOS AS A DEBATE POINT ARE TRULY STUPID CUZ THEY ARE NOT EVEN DEBATING THE ACTUAL SUBJECT OF THE POST AND EVERYBODY MAKES TYPOS AND ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD GO BACK AND CORRECT THEM ESP IN A STUPID FORUM.

Half of the board is content to just name call.

And since this clown is now banned, I'm just gonna say that he's wrong because he's a fuckface.

Half of the board is content to just name call.

And since this clown is now banned, I'm just gonna say that he's wrong because he's a fuckface.

His Mitch account is no longer banned though, so he might be back to whine. As if anyone was ever going to debate his slandering prejudices with anything besides a tell off.

Back