Hay CFM ... I think your your Beer is getting Warm

Bourbon

In Yo Face!
beer-at-the-bar.jpg

What? Is this another situation where you challenged someone and then refused to show?

You just can't stop making a fool of yourself, can you?

What? Is this another situation where you challenged someone and then refused to show?

You just can't stop making a fool of yourself, can you?

He's like you. Says he'll be somewhere then doesn't show.

Maybe you two faggots can get together.

He's like you. Says he'll be somewhere then doesn't show.

Maybe you two faggots can get together.

You have started shit with at least 4 people. And you claim that they are all cowards? And yet, you never show and never back up any of your tough talk.

Just a keyboard commando. I offered to meet you in Atlanta. I even offered to come to where you are. When I won't give you my home address, you call me a coward. But when I offer to come to your home address you won't give it.

YOu are truly pathetic. But you have been good for laughs.

You have started shit with at least 4 people. And you claim that they are all cowards? And yet, you never show and never back up any of your tough talk.

Just a keyboard commando. I offered to meet you in Atlanta. I even offered to come to where you are. When I won't give you my home address, you call me a coward. But when I offer to come to your home address you won't give it.

YOu are truly pathetic. But you have been good for laughs.

You're the one that said anywhere then started giving excuses.

You weren't at the bar you claimed to frequent then expect me to believe it just wasn't a night you weren't there.

You weren't at the bar you claimed to frequent then expect me to believe it just wasn't a night you weren't there.

I don't think anyone has any expectations of you at all.

I do go there frequently. Only an dumbass would think "frequently" means I am there every night. And that is more proof you never went to the bar. You don't really want to meet me. You just want to talk shit from a safe distance.

I do go there frequently. Only an dumbass would think "frequently" means I am there every night. And that is more proof you never went to the bar. You don't really want to meet me. You just want to talk shit from a safe distance.

Only a coward would use that as an excuse. It's not a coincidence you weren't there that night.

Back