Hay CFM ... I think your your Beer is getting Warm

Unless there was a line behind me, as a match to one the could be, but not necessarily, in front of me, I can only be between the left and right lines. There isn't always a line in front but there are always lines on the left/right in a parking spot. I'll let you figure it out.

And was the parking space in question on the street? Was it on the side of the building? Did you have to drive around back? Did you pay for parking?

Even someone as oblivious to their surroundings as you claim to be would surely remember the answers to those questions when you go to a new or strange place.

BvYPMo3CAAAYhXx.jpg

Your meme nailed CFM perfectly.

And was the parking space in question on the street? Was it on the side of the building? Did you have to drive around back? Did you pay for parking?

Even someone as oblivious to their surroundings as you claim to be would surely remember the answers to those questions when you go to a new or strange place.

I have it figured out. You're such a scared pussy that you have come to the conclusion that if someone doesn't remember what you think they should something didn't happen. That's the problem with you old, senile bastards.

I have it figured out. You're such a scared pussy that you have come to the conclusion that if someone doesn't remember what you think they should something didn't happen. That's the problem with you old, senile bastards.

YOu are calling me a senile old bastard?

Let's review what you DON'T remember from your trip to Atlanta and a section of town you have never visited:
1) Where you parked.
2) What the doorman you talked with looked like.
3) What was going on in the bar (band playing or whatever).
4) What the building across the street looked like.
5) What day and date you made the trip.

In other words, your ONLY evidence is that you SAY you were there. And, as we know, you have lied about things you say you have done.

You weren't there. That's the only fact that matters, coward.

Coward? I have said I am happy to meet you anywhere you want. I only said I would not give you personal info, like my address and phone number.

I never (repeat, never) said I would be there every night. In fact, you refused to meet me there because you were afraid I would have my friends around. Then you come up with this "I was there and you weren't" nonsense. I never said I was there every night. And no one asked for me at the door (according to someone who I have never known to lie).

Repeating the same lie doesn't change anything.

YOu are calling me a senile old bastard?

Let's review what you DON'T remember from your trip to Atlanta and a section of town you have never visited:
1) Where you parked.
2) What the doorman you talked with looked like.
3) What was going on in the bar (band playing or whatever).
4) What the building across the street looked like.
5) What day and date you made the trip.

In other words, your ONLY evidence is that you SAY you were there. And, as we know, you have lied about things you say you have done.

My evidence is that you weren't there when I was. Get it right you senile old piece of shit.

Coward? I have said I am happy to meet you anywhere you want. I only said I would not give you personal info, like my address and phone number.

I never (repeat, never) said I would be there every night. In fact, you refused to meet me there because you were afraid I would have my friends around. Then you come up with this "I was there and you weren't" nonsense. I never said I was there every night. And no one asked for me at the door (according to someone who I have never known to lie).

Repeating the same lie doesn't change anything.

Quit whining, bitch. It's embarrassing to listen to a coward like you.

My evidence is that you weren't there when I was. Get it right you senile old piece of shit.

I'm not there a lot. Never said I lived there. I simply said I would meet you there and that the doorman would call me.

Nope, no evidence at all.

Quit whining, bitch. It's embarrassing to listen to a coward like you.

"I will meet you where ever you want in Atlanta. That was the original comment that set you off. It still stands. I am not the one refusing to meet."

There it is pard.

Back