Hay CFM ... I think your your Beer is getting Warm

Only a coward would use that as an excuse. It's not a coincidence you weren't there that night.

Of course it is, you dolt. If you wanted me to be there you would have let me know you were coming. That is, if you had even come to Atlanta.

Was the music loud when you talked with the doorman? Do you even remember that?

Of course it is, you dolt. If you wanted me to be there you would have let me know you were coming. That is, if you had even come to Atlanta.

Was the music loud when you talked with the doorman? Do you even remember that?

You said ask for you. I did. Still not there.

I wasn't there to look across the street, survey the parking area, or do visual inspections on faces. If that's all you have, you have nothing.

You said ask for you. I did. Still not there.

I wasn't there to look across the street, survey the parking area, or do visual inspections on faces. If that's all you have, you have nothing.

I didn't say survey the parking. But you had to park somewhere. And you forgot where in just a day or so?

No need for a visual inspection. Just be able to give a basic description of someone you claim you talked with.

I didn't say survey the parking. But you had to park somewhere. And you forgot where in just a day or so?

No need for a visual inspection. Just be able to give a basic description of someone you claim you talked with.

I parked in a parking space. It was between two painted lines. I go to Lowe's on a regular basis. Am I supposed to remember which spot I parked in yesterday?

I talk with people every day I've seen only once. Am I supposed to remember what each of them look like?

I parked in a parking space. It was between two painted lines. I go to Lowe's on a regular basis. Am I supposed to remember which spot I parked in yesterday?

I talk with people every day I've seen only once. Am I supposed to remember what each of them look like?

I never asked which space. Just where. And the only place you would park where the building across the street is not VERY noticeable is directly in front of the bar.

I never asked which space. Just where. And the only place you would park where the building across the street is not VERY noticeable is directly in front of the bar.

I said where. Between two painted lines.

You weren't there yet want to tell someone that was what happened. That's very Liberal.

I do go there frequently. Only an dumbass would think "frequently" means I am there every night. And that is more proof you never went to the bar. You don't really want to meet me. You just want to talk shit from a safe distance.

BvYPMo3CAAAYhXx.jpg

And a third line to mark the end of the parking space. And still you will not say anything to show you were actually where you claim you were.

Unless there was a line behind me, as a match to one the could be, but not necessarily, in front of me, I can only be between the left and right lines. There isn't always a line in front but there are always lines on the left/right in a parking spot. I'll let you figure it out.

Back