Hay CFM ... I think your your Beer is getting Warm

Interesting how the only place you named was where your friends are. If, as you claim, you wouldn't need help "against the likes of me", why is the only place YOU named is where they would be?

Because I live in Atlanta. I coul pick all sorts of places, but whether you could find them is debatable. It all started when I suggested you meet me when you came to Atlanta. I said "Pick a place".

That you continue to refuse proves you're the liar.

I said where in Atlanta and you keep hiding. I also mentioned a cemetery in Alabama and you refused.

I think when someone says "anywhere in Atlanta" a graveyard in Alabama does not apply.

I have been ready to meet you anywhere in Atlanta. The ONLY place in Atlanta you have named I have been ready to meet you at. I have said just let me know when you will be there.

I don't care whether you believe me or not. All you have is excuses because you're too fucking scared to be a man. Maybe your bitch dying took it out of you since she likely carried your balls around in her purse when she was alive.

Still going for the low class responses, huh? You really are pathetic.

Because I live in Atlanta. I coul pick all sorts of places, but whether you could find them is debatable. It all started when I suggested you meet me when you came to Atlanta. I said "Pick a place".

You could but you didn't and that says a lot about the coward you are. You might be surprised just how well I know Atlanta.

K48FF7y.jpg

Stray Observations:

It would be cool if JPP created an official usertag for "pussy cowards" which would forever be under their username to remind people of what a pussy coward they are

I am petrified of tom's brute cousins beating me up in boston, but at this point I've been so convinced of CFM being a total pussy that EVEN I would meet up with him at this point

You could but you didn't and that says a lot about the coward you are. You might be surprised just how well I know Atlanta.

you are a grade A pussy. A total embarrassment. Do you honestly think anyone is afraid of you? Just say you lost your purse and tampons and you were busy looking for them and that is why you couldn't meet up, that would be much more plausible at this point.

you are a grade A pussy. A total embarrassment. Do you honestly think anyone is afraid of you? Just say you lost your purse and tampons and you were busy looking for them and that is why you couldn't meet up, that would be much more plausible at this point.

I could say I was fucking your wife as that could also be the case.

I could say I was fucking your wife as that could also be the case.

i dont have a wife just like you dont have anything close to a dick to fuck her with you effeminate soyboy. You are a beta little bitch, it's clear as day.

I did and you made all sorts of excuses about not wanting me to know where it was. If you, as you claim, wouldn't have a problem, why hide?

I said at the very beginning, before you decided that only my house would do, that I would not give you any personal info. I even specified "...like my phone number or home address". Then later you said you could find my address without any trouble. So meet me at my house. Left me know when you will be here and I will be sure to be home.

When are you coming?

I am not offering excuses. I am simply not so stupid as to give you my home address. Hell, you won't even name the city in which you live. But since you can find my home address easily (your claim), let me know when you will be there.

Or you can meet me in Murphy Candler Park. It is in Brookhaven, which is part of the Greater Atlanta Area. Let me know what day you will be there. And let me know BEFORE you show up. None of the "I went there but you weren't there" bullshit.

Back