Hay CFM ... I think your your Beer is getting Warm

Just like you said you'd be at the bar?

Did your daughter follow in the footsteps of her mother letting all sorts of people tap that thing?

More lies? I said I would come when the doorman called. I never said I would be there.

Just name the day and time you will be here.

You kept crying that I wouldn't name a place. I have. Quit talking shit on a keyboard, like a Wimpy Coward Loser. Name the day and time. Then you can ask me about my family. I will answer your questions in person.

More lies? I said I would come when the doorman called. I never said I would be there.

Just name the day and time you will be here.

You kept crying that I wouldn't name a place. I have. Quit talking shit on a keyboard, like a Wimpy Coward Loser. Name the day and time. Then you can ask me about my family. I will answer your questions in person.

I didn't say you would't name a place. I said you named a place where you knew your buddies would be there to back you up when things didn't go your way. That you named the bar where hang out is proof of that.

It's OK, a non-answer tells me all I need to know.

I didn't say you would't name a place. I said you named a place where you knew your buddies would be there to back you up when things didn't go your way. That you named the bar where hang out is proof of that.

It's OK, a non-answer tells me all I need to know.

Says the king of non-answers.

Figure out when you will come to Murphy Candler Park. Even you can find the bridge on the walking path on the northeast shore.

And I will repeat anything I have said to you to your face. I'll bet money you won't do the same.

Says the king of non-answers.

Figure out when you will come to Murphy Candler Park. Even you can find the bridge on the walking path on the northeast shore.

And I will repeat anything I have said to you to your face. I'll bet money you won't do the same.

You didn't show the first time. You won't show now. Pay up, liar.

As I've said, you failed to show once. What should make me believe it will be different this time.

If you let me know ahead of time, I will happily meet you. I show when I know. You are simply claiming you were here. No info beyond what anyone with an internet connection could have. And you have been very evasive in answering any questions.

If you let me know ahead of time, I will happily meet you. I show when I know. You are simply claiming you were here. No info beyond what anyone with an internet connection could have. And you have been very evasive in answering any questions.

You couldn't remember what I told you about what was going on that night. You were sure of it and knew it hadn't been addressed until it was proven it was. Sorry to have proven your cowardly ass wrong. It's a good thing your wife isn't around to see the type of pussy you've become in your old age. She'd be embarrassed.

You couldn't remember what I told you about what was going on that night. You were sure of it and knew it hadn't been addressed until it was proven it was. Sorry to have proven your cowardly ass wrong. It's a good thing your wife isn't around to see the type of pussy you've become in your old age. She'd be embarrassed.

Cowardly? Me? LOL! You are the one making excuses for why you won't show up at Murphy Candler Park. Show up or be known to be a coward (as if you aren't already).

I've named the place. Now you say when. Or how about this Saturday? What time can you be there?

Cowardly? Me? LOL! You are the one making excuses for why you won't show up at Murphy Candler Park. Show up or be known to be a coward (as if you aren't already).

I've named the place. Now you say when. Or how about this Saturday? What time can you be there?

You named a bar and weren't there.

Back