Hay CFM ... I think your your Beer is getting Warm

Stray Observations:

It would be cool if JPP created an official usertag for "pussy cowards" which would forever be under their username to remind people of what a pussy coward they are

I am petrified of tom's brute cousins beating me up in boston, but at this point I've been so convinced of CFM being a total pussy that EVEN I would meet up with him at this point
My son is going to be in Boston next month meeting his team at Cisco. He is hoping to meet up with some of my relatives if he has time.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

i dont have a wife just like you dont have anything close to a dick to fuck her with you effeminate soyboy. You are a beta little bitch, it's clear as day.

I feel contented that CFM has been so thoroughly outed as the faggoty little bitch that he is, it's only a matter of time before WM and Rose are both dismissing him as a pussy.

I remember you refused to show and that's really all that matters.

Did I? I go there quite often. But I don't live there. The owner and long time employees know me. None of them were asked about me.

Still don't remember what the doorman looked like? Still don't remember where you parked? Still don't remember when you were there? Still don't remember what was going on in the bar that night? lol

Let me know when you will meet me at Murphy Candler Park. I can be there almost any day.

Did I? I go there quite often. But I don't live there. The owner and long time employees know me. None of them were asked about me.

Still don't remember what the doorman looked like? Still don't remember where you parked? Still don't remember when you were there? Still don't remember what was going on in the bar that night? lol

Let me know when you will meet me at Murphy Candler Park. I can be there almost any day.

They're protecting what little dignity you have left by covering for you.

Again, the only relevant thing is you weren't there.

Murphy Candler Parks sounds familiar. Maybe it's were I tapped that thing out by the lake.

They're protecting what little dignity you have left by covering for you.

Again, the only relevant thing is you weren't there.

Murphy Candler Parks sounds familiar. Maybe it's were I tapped that thing out by the lake.

Good! You won't have any trouble finding it. Let me know when you will be there.

Back