He hates Taylor but loves P. Diddy.

Putting relationship in quotes does not magically make a friendship sinister.
Well, it was a "relationship"....no one mentioned anything about it being sinister...I said interesting, as I recall...;)
You're the one who claims a few dates resulted in a "lifelong friendship"....that is interesting, is it not? You must have info I'm not privvy to....

Is Jarod's very flattering Kam avatar real ? :ROFLMAO: :oprah:. (Poor Oprah will never be the same after that painful experience...;))

Well, it was a "relationship"....no one mentioned anything about it being sinister...I said interesting, as I recall...;)
You're the one who claims a few dates resulted in a "lifelong friendship"....that is interesting, is it not? You must have info I'm not privvy to....
Yes, he does. Most likely it's because he stays away from the dreck where you get your "facts" and gossip -- Gateway Pundit, Infowars, The Daily Stormer, Breitbart. lol

You're twisting my words as usual, Walt. Lyor Cohen is one of the music executives to social engineer thug culture so that young Black males would end up in the school to prison pipeline that Kamala helped build as California AG.

Diddy is in jail but Cohen is still child trafficking and Kamala is about to be the first female potus.
Black males were being arrested and thrown in prison before Cohen's grandfather was born. Claiming he had some magical ability to create the modern society is just silly. The same is true about Harris.

We have given Goat many chances to connect Cohen, Diddy, and Harris, and he has not even tried. I am calling it, the three have little to no connection.

Williams and Harris went on two or three dates.

What sort of sad life did you live that you find that "interesting"?

What an odd thing for an alleged conservative to say. Who's repeating this nonsense now?
trump was the one who wanted innocent Black teens executed, because sooner or later he thought they would commit a crime.

But now they are saying that Harris is too tough on real criminals.

I say we all pledge never to vote for any of the men connected to Epstein. We will not vote for Clinton, Gates, or trump.

I say we all pledge to vote for any of the men who had the decency to ban Epstein from their properties and social circles. You will join me in voting for Trump.

Black males were being arrested and thrown in prison before Cohen's grandfather was born. Claiming he had some magical ability to create the modern society is just silly. The same is true about Harris.

We have given Goat many chances to connect Cohen, Diddy, and Harris, and he has not even tried. I am calling it, the three have little to no connection.

Here is Lyor Cohen with Diddy. Cohen owns Diddy. You keep an eye on this story because Diddy is about to snitch on everyone.

1727111132712.png

I say we all pledge to vote for any of the men who had the decency to ban Epstein from their properties and social circles. You will join me in voting for Trump.
trump did cut Epstein off, when Epstein was about to be caught, but did nothing to help the prosecution of Epstein. trump even wished Epstein's girlfriend all the best.

Here is Lyor Cohen with Diddy. Cohen owns Diddy. You keep an eye on this story because Diddy is about to snitch on everyone.

View attachment 32169
You have been unable to find any picture of Harris with either Cohen or Diddy. You can find one photo of Diddy and Cohen, which you say proves that Cohen owned Diddy. There are dozens of photos of trump with Diddy, does that mean Diddy owns trump?

Back