He hates Taylor but loves P. Diddy.

Like these 2 assholes?

View attachment 31906
More like these two assholes. Anyone who rapes children should tried, convicted and publicly hung. Same for those who support such behavior.

5mt8nn.jpg

That is a random question. You want me to explain to you, YOUR conspiracy theory.
Kamala is connected to the private prison system. She wants to put people in a for-profit cage. That won't end well.

Kamala is connected to the private prison system. She wants to put people in a for-profit cage. That won't end well.
Private prisons were abolished in California. It is mostly a red state thing.

More importantly, rather than support Goat's previous conspiracy theory, he is creating new conspiracy theories.

Private prisons were abolished in California. It is mostly a red state thing.

More importantly, rather than support Goat's previous conspiracy theory, he is creating new conspiracy theories.
Walt, the merchant of doubt, wants us to believe there's no one named Lyor Cohen running this show.

Walt, the merchant of doubt, wants us to believe there's no one named Lyor Cohen running this show.
Cohen is a music executive, but does not run the entire music industry, much less the entire nation. Cohen is more West Coast, whereas Diddy is more East Coast. I am not seeing much overlap between them.

Harris is not in the music industry at all.

Why would a random music executive be running our country? If Cohen ran the country, don't you think he would pick a more profitable position than music executive?

Cohen is a music executive, but does not run the entire music industry, much less the entire nation. Cohen is more West Coast, whereas Diddy is more East Coast. I am not seeing much overlap between them.

Harris is not in the music industry at all.

Why would a random music executive be running our country? If Cohen ran the country, don't you think he would pick a more profitable position than music executive?
So you know everything about Cohen after a 2-minute Google read.

So you know everything about Cohen after a 2-minute Google read.
I cannot imagine that a music industry executive controls our entire society. It is a bizarre conspiracy theory.

And it is a conspiracy theory Goat has been entirely unable to fill in details for.

I cannot imagine that a music industry executive controls our entire society. It is a bizarre conspiracy theory.

And it is a conspiracy theory Goat has been entirely unable to fill in details for.
You're twisting my words as usual, Walt. Lyor Cohen is one of the music executives to social engineer thug culture so that young Black males would end up in the school to prison pipeline that Kamala helped build as California AG.

Diddy is in jail but Cohen is still child trafficking and Kamala is about to be the first female potus.

You're twisting my words as usual, Walt. Lyor Cohen is one of the music executives to social engineer thug culture so that young Black males would end up in the school to prison pipeline that Kamala helped build as California AG.

Diddy is in jail but Cohen is still child trafficking and Kamala is about to be the first female potus.
You invest a lot of time into this known liar.......which makes no sense to me.

Back