He hates Taylor but loves P. Diddy.

We established the photo was fake. The real photo was of Montel Williams and Harris. Those two really did know one another.

Maybe Harris and Diddy were in the same place, at the same time. Famous important people go to the same type of events, and may well meet. There just is no record or photo so far found of them being in the same place.

Meanwhile, there is another human trafficker with strong ties to trump, and his fake modeling agency.
who?

Every man and woman who meet does not have to get married. They dated two or three times, and remained life long friends.

I thought that was an odd comment from a never-married lifelong spinster with a (supposed) bio child. Guess she was "not good enough" either. lol

I doubted the fake teacher for a while, but she clearly is not educated enough to be a teacher, and worse yet, her story keeps changing.
Yes, very true. She's followed me around for 14 years now. A couple of years ago on this forum she doxed herself by posting a link to another forum where someone had posted a page of her personal info including real name, address, photo, and a screenshot of an alphabetic list of teachers credentialed by the State of Ohio. Her name was not on that list.

Imagine that.

Yes, very true. She's followed me around for 14 years now. A couple of years ago on this forum she doxed herself by posting a link to another forum where someone had posted a page of her personal info including real name, address, photo, and a screenshot of an alphabetic list of teachers credentialed by the State of Ohio. Her name was not on that list.

Imagine that.
Yup, not a teacher.

I thought that was an odd comment from a never-married lifelong spinster with a (supposed) bio child. Guess she was "not good enough" either. lol
I have made eye contact with maybe a million people in my life, and married one of them. By Top's definition, that would make 999,999 of them not good enough for me.

In the real world, a person can be a good friend, a competent professional, and still you do not marry them.

I have made eye contact with maybe a million people in my life, and married one of them. By Top's definition, that would make 999,999 of them not good enough for me.

In the real world, a person can be a good friend, a competent professional, and still you do not marry them.
I met Mr. Owl on a dating site. Before we met, I had gone on several dates with various guys. In general, it was just one each but a couple of them a few times each. Most of the guys were nice decent good guys. We just didn't "click." I'm still friends with three of them on social media. Well, two now. One died a couple of years ago.

I met Mr. Owl on a dating site. Before we met, I had gone on several dates with various guys. In general, it was just one each but a couple of them a few times each. Most of the guys were nice decent good guys. We just didn't "click." I'm still friends with three of them on social media. Well, two now. One died a couple of years ago.
It speaks volumes that they are still friends. Just because someone does not work out romantically, does not mean that you cannot be friends with them.

Every man and woman who meet does not have to get married. They dated two or three times, and remained life long friends.
No one said they did....that's an interesting take on their "relationship"....
Obviously, your judgement when it comes to other people simply isn't the best...You seem to believe whatever you read, or what you're told to believe...
That's never accurate...especially on this page...and on this forum...:)

It speaks volumes that they are still friends. Just because someone does not work out romantically, does not mean that you cannot be friends with them.
Yes, it does. Only a warped person who has had many poor dating experiences and multiple rejections him/herself would think otherwise.

Obviously, your judgement when it comes to other people simply isn't the best...You seem to believe whatever you read, or what you're told to believe...
The delicious irony in this post! You truly are totally unaware of the fact that you are describing not Walt, but yourself. Hahaha!

Montel Williams is an ex. There is no evidence P Diddy ever met Harris. You do understand that different Blacks are different people?
Lyor Cohen owns Diddy. You have to look at Cohen's connection to Kamala keeping brothas in prison while she was AG. This story is about the criminal cabals who social engineer culture. Too deep of a rabbit hole for you, Walt, but it's at the core of our school to prison pipeline and Kamala has been groomed to be their Hitler.

Reality is stranger than fiction.

Putting relationship in quotes does not magically make a friendship sinister.

Lyor Cohen owns Diddy. You have to look at Cohen's connection to Kamala keeping brothas in prison while she was AG. This story is about the criminal cabals who social engineer culture. Too deep of a rabbit hole for you, Walt, but it's at the core of our school to prison pipeline and Kamala has been groomed to be their Hitler.

Reality is stranger than fiction.
And your conspiracy theories are stranger than reality.

Anyone else catch on that the new attack on Harris is that she is too tough on crime.

And your conspiracy theories are stranger than reality.

Anyone else catch on that the new attack on Harris is that she is too tough on crime.
What is Lyor Cohen's connection to Kamala? Answer this one question.

Back