Here is what I think isgoing on guys

Then trump bombed and you all loved it

Constant hypocrisy

That's one thing I didn't like that Trump did.

Assad didn't use any chemical weapons. ISIS took shelter in a chemical weapons depot and Russian soldiers who were chasing them painted it for an airstrike.

When it all exploded, the chemical crap went everywhere in the area.

That's one thing I didn't like that Trump did.

Assad didn't use any chemical weapons. ISIS took shelter in a chemical weapons depot and Russian soldiers who were chasing them painted it for an airstrike.

When it all exploded, the chemical crap went everywhere in the area.

Should we go look at your in time remarks idiot!

Should we go look at your in time remarks idiot!

Yes, you should, puta. My stance hasn't changed on that thing since 2014.

I don't change like that. :nono:

Better go look @ Falena's

You buy the AP lies, I don't. I found out the real deal from journalists from elsewhere. One was from the UK ..one was Indian, and there was another one, too.

The AP lies and foments war as often as possible. That's something you need to know.

Also that all the network news originates from the AP. They just put their own little spins on whatever they're regurgitating from the AP.

That includes FOX which ranked 3-4 below CBS in accuracy according to a study I did long ago.

C-Span and CBS were the best. Best of what? Eh :dunno:

I suppose parroting AP propaganda accurately.

Last edited:

Assad and the Russians had a truce with ISIS, and the rest of your argument just seems convenient. What next, Russia did not invade Ukraine, they got lost using bad maps?

Back