Here is what I think isgoing on guys

LOL, cite your source for your claim that Obama and Cap'n Swiftboat came up with Putin's solution.

Then explain why Obama ignored the warnings that the Syrian rebels have chemical weapons.

This debate over whose idea it was needs to be put to rest now. Kerry made a slip and now he's calling it nothing but rhetoric. Russia gets the credit for it.

However, there is a lot of doubt whether or not US plans for war will be denied. One way or another the US won't be.

This isn't about a gas attack, it's about the US expanding it's sphere of influence at Russia's expense.

Desh, It's getting very difficult to stand with Obama on this and give him the benefit of the doubt. However, it's not time to run from supporting him yet.

Try to ignore the Obama haters and see this in a realistic light.

This Syrian thing has a whole other level to it.

everyone that looks deeply at the intel is seeing something that makes them change their minds and get off the partisan train.

The world is a complicated place.

There is a duel reason to hit the target in Syria.

there is a confluence of good that will come from being able to take a certain target out.

Even Blustering PooTin is backing off by saying if the right evidence is there he will back it.

There is a duel purpose target.

are you catching on?

I was spot on huh

pretending we can ignore the world is the same fucking stupid mistake the right made over a decade ago.

when will you idiots ever retain something you actually learned ?

The economy sucks. Look over there! Chemical Weapons! Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Syria... It doesn't flow as well as Iran... but hey, Desh shouldn't sing anyway.

THis was Damocles's take back in 2013... its different today, I wonder why?

there are facts here guys.

FACTS

dead bodies

dead Dr who treated.

dead babies.

there will be more of this trend.

post 28

look how many dem voters were pissed at me

look at me defy them with FACTS

look at me turning out to be correct yet again

FACTS can do that for you too

The history of our world has shown just this.

we STOOD FIRM as a world body after WWI gassings and said NO.

that stood for decades until the sixties when Egypt used it and the world didn't react much.

Now its becoming more and more common in this messed up middle east.

That is a fact.

Inaction caused Bush to use chemical weapons in fallughia.

he wasn't the only one.

My theory is already showing its true

post 108

LOL, cite your source for your claim that Obama and Cap'n Swiftboat came up with Putin's solution.

Then explain why Obama ignored the warnings that the Syrian rebels have chemical weapons.

he didn't ignore it asshole

he asked congress to go with him in hitting the delivery system

the congress full of republicans said no

trumpy didn't ask

It could be that Americans have become incapable of believing any evidence that comes from Russia. If that is the case and it's deliberately avoided and put down in the US rush to war then we are left with relying on the rest of the world to prevent war.

At least we will have the Security Council fighting back to prevent another US led war. Unfortunately we will have several countries that are coerced into supporting the US wishes for another ME war.

Obama hate is playing in our favour!

Geez- this guy got banned from here. Weird.

He's spot on, of course, but nobody acknowledges the underpinning reason for all the Middle East turmoil in the first instance.
I don't even have to say what it is- everybody knows.

Back