Here is what I think isgoing on guys

What are you evince? A propagandist with political motives or just an over emotional woman who accepts everything that's shoved in her face?

I need to find the answer to that first before I can deal with you properly. I'm thinking now the former and will be looking for some betrayal of those sort of motives.

dear idiot if I was a easily pushed around fool do you think I would be taking a postion which brings me so much distain from all sides?

jesus dude your personal insults for me mean nothing.

why do you refuse facts and then call ME names for not refusing facts?

40% of Americans don't know where Syria is.....15% don't know what Syria is.....5% don't know what WE are.....

I wonder where Desh's proof for her 40% claim could be?

eusa_think.gif

The problem is that war should NEVER be the first option. We can put a man on the moon and we can split an atom, but we cannot stop slaughtering each other.

Desh, yes the gas strikes were horrible. Part of me thinks we ought to use the most horrible weapons we can, so that maybe, just maybe, we will finally see that war is not neat and clean. It is death, destruction and horror.

And make no mistake, babies will die in the airstrikes we send. That you somehow think, since we didn't use chemical weapons, that makes it ok shows a sickness in your soul that I pity. Do you think we can end violence with more violence? Do you think the widows and orphans created by our airstrikes will thank us for what we do?

Jesus H. Christ we have become so quick to demand blood. When does that end?

I talked to a friend of mine on FB late last night. Today I couldn't help but remember that his brother died of the effects of being sprayed with Agent Orange when he served this nation back in the late 60s. No one is calling for airstrike to avenge Ricky. No one is calling for airstrikes to avenge the millions who were killed and maimed.

Rather than push for quicker killings, why can't we push for a peaceful resolution? Why has that never been an option? Will a peaceful option work? I don't know. But the only way we can be sure it does NOT work is to not even try.

The problem is that war should NEVER be the first option. We can put a man on the moon and we can split an atom, but we cannot stop slaughtering each other.

Desh, yes the gas strikes were horrible. Part of me thinks we ought to use the most horrible weapons we can, so that maybe, just maybe, we will finally see that war is not neat and clean. It is death, destruction and horror.

And make no mistake, babies will die in the airstrikes we send. That you somehow think, since we didn't use chemical weapons, that makes it ok shows a sickness in your soul that I pity. Do you think we can end violence with more violence? Do you think the widows and orphans created by our airstrikes will thank us for what we do?

Jesus H. Christ we have become so quick to demand blood. When does that end?

I talked to a friend of mine on FB late last night. Today I couldn't help but remember that his brother died of the effects of being sprayed with Agent Orange when he served this nation back in the late 60s. No one is calling for airstrike to avenge Ricky. No one is calling for airstrikes to avenge the millions who were killed and maimed.

Rather than push for quicker killings, why can't we push for a peaceful resolution? Why has that never been an option? Will a peaceful option work? I don't know. But the only way we can be sure it does NOT work is to not even try.

and those same missiles that will kill civilians, including children, will not substantially reduce the launchers or stockpiles of chemical weapons. That would take 'boots.'

and those same missiles that will kill civilians, including children, will not substantially reduce the launchers or stockpiles of chemical weapons. That would take 'boots.'

But maineman and Desh claim O-BOMB-YA's modern weapons can magically dispose of the chemical weapons and "delivery systems" with harming a hair on a Syrian civilian's head, don't they?

But maineman and Desh claim O-BOMB-YA's modern weapons can magically dispose of the chemical weapons and "delivery systems" with harming a hair on a Syrian civilian's head, don't they?

I doubt they believe so, certainly want to give that impression though.

This Syrian thing has a whole other level to it.

everyone that looks deeply at the intel is seeing something that makes them change their minds and get off the partisan train.

The world is a complicated place.

There is a duel reason to hit the target in Syria.

there is a confluence of good that will come from being able to take a certain target out.

Even Blustering PooTin is backing off by saying if the right evidence is there he will back it.

There is a duel purpose target.

are you catching on?

Wow, you are a particularly gullible idiot. You've proven that you're no better than the religious reich scumbags.

I also wonder why the US is in such a hurry to go to war?

Its not as if Syria is going anywhere. Its not as if there will be more gas attacks with the world watching so closely now.

Why not wait until all the info is in?
Because we have to go to war first, before we can actually find out why we had to go. It's all there in Nancy Pelosi's "Ready Fire Aim: A complete discourse on getting shit done".

Wow, you are a particularly gullible idiot. You've proven that you're no better than the religious reich scumbags.

how buy getting it correct?

now tell me how its in the US interest to have these weapons floating on the winds of war and enticing others to join the fray in an attempt to own them?

don't spare any of the details of your claim

LOL, cite your source for your claim that Obama and Cap'n Swiftboat came up with Putin's solution.

Then explain why Obama ignored the warnings that the Syrian rebels have chemical weapons.

Back