Here is what I think isgoing on guys

then why are they quoting it?

To show you that there are other sources that show evidence that goes against what we are hearing from our politicians. Many of the same politicians who voted to invade Iraq because they had mass quantities of WMDs. Or have you forgotten?

To show you that there are other sources that show evidence that goes against what we are hearing from our politicians. Many of the same politicians who voted to invade Iraq because they had mass quantities of WMDs. Or have you forgotten?

POOTIN it the very fucking dictator who SOLD asssad the weapons you clone

Make no mistake evince, the Russian motives are just as clear as the US motives in the ME. It is not concern for the people and never was. Reagan demonstrated that adequately enough. ME control is the agenda and that is the only reason the US is pretending to be concerned about who gassed who.

Only propagandized American fools are failing to get the message correct. Or at least only they and those who know very well why the US wants to see Assad defeated for global political and economic reasons favourable to the US.

this is why I hagte you fucks soooooo much.

You get caught red handed in a fucking idiot lie and ten just pretend it didn't happen.

You have no shread of morals and your always being proven wrong in retrospect.

Your never correct you idiot.

why the fuck would you never care to learn how to get it correct?

YOu are wanting to risk American lives to bomb Syria, and you have the audacity to accuse someone else of not having morals?? You are an immoral hypocrite!!

And I also like the way your first response to an issue is to bomb someone. No attempts at diplomacy or any action by the UN.

YOu are wanting to risk American lives to bomb Syria, and you have the audacity to accuse someone else of not having morals?? You are an immoral hypocrite!!

And I also like the way your first response to an issue is to bomb someone. No attempts at diplomacy or any action by the UN.

Using the argument that it risks American lives is disingenuous. Stick to the real argument if you care in the least and that is the welfare of the Syrian people. The other is doing nothing more than betraying the fact that Americans really don't care. And it scores points for evince even though she deserves none.

Correct tactic! rise above the cheap shots and keep pursuing the issue until she folds her cards or just produces the evidence. Evidence that so far just doesn't exist!

so you deny the plain fact that the US has declassified intel to give to the people on this issue?

really?

Evince knows there is no proof and she's just dancing around her position now.

Her cause was wrong to start with and could never have succeeded.

Using the argument that it risks American lives is disingenuous. Stick to the real argument if you care in the least and that is the welfare of the Syrian people. The other is doing nothing more than betraying the fact that Americans really don't care. And it scores points for evince even though she deserves none.

I think that risking American lives is very much a point.

Not only are we risking them during the attacks (even without a "Boots on the ground" war, there is significant risk), but we risk creating another generation of people in the ME who hate us and want us dead. And since Desh was one of those who argued that our policies and actions for years were the reason for the 9/11 attacks, it is certainly a valid point to push back at her.

so you deny the plain fact that the US has declassified intel to give to the people on this issue?

really?

When US intel is nothing more than propaganda then it is worthless. There is no evidence that can be accepted by those who remain credible on this issue. Iraq sealed that!

Back