Here is what I think isgoing on guys

this is why I hagte you fucks soooooo much.

You get caught red handed in a fucking idiot lie and ten just pretend it didn't happen.

You have no shread of morals and your always being proven wrong in retrospect.

Your never correct you idiot.

why the fuck would you never care to learn how to get it correct?

No you fucking lying asshole you claimed there was no evidence given

I have seen no evidence provided by our government beyond saying they know sarin gas was used......nobody is contesting that.....they say they know where it came from.....is that "somewhere in Syria"?......

you claimed no evidence was given you lying sack of weasel vomit

When the UN's credible investigators sign on to the evidence, then and only then will there be credible evidence. The US doesn't have the credibility necessary anymore to lead half of the world to war.

Therefore, the evidence given so far is not to be believed under any circumstance.

I have seen no evidence provided by our government beyond saying they know sarin gas was used......nobody is contesting that.....they say they know where it came from.....is that "somewhere in Syria"?......

because you refuse to see facts doesn't make them not real.

I don't really care what a blind man like you cant see

explain HOW making the delivery system for chemical weapons in Syria NOT work will be more dangerous than letting it fall into whomevers hands wins intact?

because destroying the delivery system does not guarantee that the chemicals will not be in the hands of whoever wins.....having someone remove it from Syria would.....since Syria would never let us do it, what if Russia offered to......

When the UN's credible investigators sign on to the evidence, then and only then will there be credible evidence. The US doesn't have the credibility necessary anymore to lead half of the world to war.

Therefore, the evidence given so far is not to be believed under any circumstance.

NO ASSHOLE

the facts exist right now wether your too stupid to see them or not.

they don't just APPEAR out of nowhere because the UN has recognized them huh?

they exist even if the UN never looks at them huh

NO ASSHOLE

the facts exist right now wether your too stupid to see them or not.

they don't just APPEAR out of nowhere because the UN has recognized them huh?

they exist even if the UN never looks at them huh

but obviously, until they are shown no one knows what they are.....Russia has provided some.....have we?.....

this is why I hagte you fucks soooooo much.

You get caught red handed in a fucking idiot lie and ten just pretend it didn't happen.

You have no shread of morals and your always being proven wrong in retrospect.

Your never correct you idiot.

why the fuck would you never care to learn how to get it correct?

In general you are right about most of them having no morals. It's easily seen as nothing more from them than opposing Obama. But still, regardless of their motives, opposing a war against Syria is the correct stance to take. You being supportive of Obama doesn't make you right and I think you know that now. If you voiced the right reasons for war then I could be on your side. The right reasons being solid proof the world will accept, and that just doesn't exist at this time..

they have one advantage over our government.....they have presented the public with facts instead of just saying "trust us"......

now these fucking idiots are in love with the Russian dictator who sold ass sad the very weapons for a nice price?

fuck you people hate this country huh

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/04/world/syria-us-evidence-chemical-weapons-attack/index.html

released documentation.

its been declassified so you can go get it.

why do you pretend they didn't do this?

The link you provided includes the following:

"But despite all the talk about conclusive intelligence, questions remain. A declassified report by the White House does not divulge all details of the evidence the United States is looking at. And it remains unclear what the "streams of intelligence" cited in the report may be and how they were collected."

Back