Here is what I think isgoing on guys

dead babies and dead Drs who treated them is not enough?

No country is denying that some sort of chemical attack happened, the question is the regime or the rebels? Second, what is the best response if it can be ascertained which side did this?

No country is denying that some sort of chemical attack happened, the question is the regime or the rebels? Second, what is the best response if it can be ascertained which side did this?

and when they PROVE it with mountains of evidence what will you back?

I will not call that lies. Yes, there was a gas attack. But I have seen no proof that Syria is responsible. That is what I have continually asked you to prove.

You answered a question I did not ask and think that matters.

why do you prefer to believe the Russian report over our own declassified material?

What about these FACTS, Desh??

From: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162...al-weapons-evidence-at-g-20-summit-in-russia/

"According to information posted this week to the Foreign Ministry's website, tests carried out by the Russian scientists on samples from Khan al-Assal showed the missile used to deliver the chemical agent was "not a regular munition of the Syrian army," but rather a "artisan-type" device which they concluded was likely built by the rebels. The report also says the explosives used in the projectile, and the chemical agents themselves, were not typical of the materials used by militaries in such weapons.

According to the Foreign ministry website, the nerve agents found in soil samples at Khan al-Assal, which it said named as sarin and diisopropyl fluorophosphate, did not appear to have been concocted in "an industrial environment.""

It could be that Americans have become incapable of believing any evidence that comes from Russia. If that is the case and it's deliberately avoided and put down in the US rush to war then we are left with relying on the rest of the world to prevent war.

At least we will have the Security Council fighting back to prevent another US led war. Unfortunately we will have several countries that are coerced into supporting the US wishes for another ME war.

Obama hate is playing in our favour!

What about these FACTS, Desh??

From: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162...al-weapons-evidence-at-g-20-summit-in-russia/

"According to information posted this week to the Foreign Ministry's website, tests carried out by the Russian scientists on samples from Khan al-Assal showed the missile used to deliver the chemical agent was "not a regular munition of the Syrian army," but rather a "artisan-type" device which they concluded was likely built by the rebels. The report also says the explosives used in the projectile, and the chemical agents themselves, were not typical of the materials used by militaries in such weapons.

According to the Foreign ministry website, the nerve agents found in soil samples at Khan al-Assal, which it said named as sarin and diisopropyl fluorophosphate, did not appear to have been concocted in "an industrial environment.""

they call their own countrymen liars and hop on the russian train

Unlike you, I am wanting FACTS, not political bullshit.

Unlike you, I do not want to go to war without PROOF.

I am not moving anywhere. But, since you are perfectly willing to risk American lives based on promises of politicians, you might want to move into a mental institution.

see

Back