Here is what I think isgoing on guys

what makes you think ASS SAD is going to control this country forever and keeping them secure?

Hes going down no matter what we do.

How about we take out his delievery system so they don't inherit the chems and the delivery system?

It doesn't matter who controls the country, supporting any side in this is supporting bad people who do bad things that are against that same Geneva Convention you think we should spend American lives to support unilaterally. This is one where turning the tide to help any side is in itself an action in support of bad people breaking international law.

It's not okay to support evil to "punish" evil. Especially in a land without even a remote US interest to support action.

I would ask Obama and you the same question, then we should wait for the international community to weigh in.

Obama KNOWS the facts.

I don't have all the facts.

If I did I could tell you when is best.

He is telling you NOW what is best with all the info at hand.

Your calling him a lair with no evidence because BUSH lied

rendering this country powerless to act when needed

It doesn't matter who controls the country, supporting any side in this is supporting bad people who do bad things that are against that same Geneva Convention you think we should spend American lives to support unilaterally. This is one where turning the tide to help any side is in itself an action in support of bad people breaking international law.

It's not okay to support evil to "punish" evil. Especially in a land without even a remote US interest to support action.

Just out of curiosity, what international laws have the rebels violated?

You tell me.

they don't operate the delivery systems that need to be gone so even they cant use them once they kill ASSsad

Obama KNOWS the facts.

None of this changes, that if 99.9% of the people who signed that treaty are unwilling to believe your "evidence", then you are doing it wrong.

It is not okay to take unilateral action because the President needs to cover his "Red Line" statements with bombs. We're not spending a single American Dollar to save his reputation, he threw any credibility he had away with his stupid video Benghazi lies.

we need to take them out so if they want to use those chemical weapons after hes dead they will have to load them on a fucking truck to use them

None of this changes, that if 99.9% of the people who signed that treaty are unwilling to believe your "evidence", then you are doing it wrong.

It is not okay to take unilateral action because the President needs to cover his "Red Line" statements with bombs. We're not spending a single American Dollar to save his reputation, he threw any credibility he had away with his stupid video Benghazi lies.

LOL @ Benghazi.

you have become a real partisan hack.

PROVE this didn't happen with FACTS

What about these FACTS, Desh??

From: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162...al-weapons-evidence-at-g-20-summit-in-russia/

"According to information posted this week to the Foreign Ministry's website, tests carried out by the Russian scientists on samples from Khan al-Assal showed the missile used to deliver the chemical agent was "not a regular munition of the Syrian army," but rather a "artisan-type" device which they concluded was likely built by the rebels. The report also says the explosives used in the projectile, and the chemical agents themselves, were not typical of the materials used by militaries in such weapons.

According to the Foreign ministry website, the nerve agents found in soil samples at Khan al-Assal, which it said named as sarin and diisopropyl fluorophosphate, did not appear to have been concocted in "an industrial environment.""

From: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162...al-weapons-evidence-at-g-20-summit-in-russia/

"According to information posted this week to the Foreign Ministry's website, tests carried out by the Russian scientists on samples from Khan al-Assal showed the missile used to deliver the chemical agent was "not a regular munition of the Syrian army," but rather a "artisan-type" device which they concluded was likely built by the rebels. The report also says the explosives used in the projectile, and the chemical agents themselves, were not typical of the materials used by militaries in such weapons.

According to the Foreign ministry website, the nerve agents found in soil samples at Khan al-Assal, which it said named as sarin and diisopropyl fluorophosphate, did not appear to have been concocted in "an industrial environment.""

GEEE you believe Russia over us now huh?

fucking move there

Obama KNOWS the facts.

So you want to trust a politician to tell the truth? LMAO!!! Too funny!!

You leave the delivery system and the Chem there and WHO will own them when they Murder ass sad in the streets?

you have become a real partisan hack.

PROVE this didn't happen with FACTS

Desh, the very definition of partisan hack is supporting what only 19% of the nation supports because you want to support your party.

The only hack here is you.

These are facts.

Only 19% of the nation thinks it is okay, so now we know how many will support any action regardless of what it is so long as a D wants it.

There is no compelling US interest involved in Syria.

The very Treaty you try to promote says that UN action is the answer, not unilateral action by the US.

And this one bears repeating: There is no US interest worth even a single US dollar in Syria.

That "evidence" relates to an alleged attack on March 19, not the most recent attack. And the UN looked into that attack and found that there was no credible evidence that the rebels possessed chemical weapons, let alone used them. I mean, I get that you're playing gotcha games with Desh, but you could probably do better than this.

GEEE you believe Russia over us now huh?

fucking move there

Unlike you, I am wanting FACTS, not political bullshit.

Unlike you, I do not want to go to war without PROOF.

I am not moving anywhere. But, since you are perfectly willing to risk American lives based on promises of politicians, you might want to move into a mental institution.

This country is being foolish

You want chaos to own the delivery system and the chems when ass sad get his ass blown away by the rebles

Obama KNOWS the facts.

You are all about supporting Obama and nothing more. If you could wrap your mind around the very possibility that Obama 'really' doesn't want war with Syria, as all indications have shown from the start, you could maybe wrap your mind around the chance that Obama doesn't want your support and the support of simple minded war mongers like you.

Obama support is all that it's all about with you isn't it?

Back