Here is what I think isgoing on guys

dear fucking idiot who seems to HATE democracy.

This is how we do it in America.

the people discuss the issues with FACTS and determine what they think should be done.

Im discussing the facts and you don't want facts.

I don't have to go fight this one myself because your a moralless fucking coward who thinks it fine to gas people.

We have a military and right now the whole country is discussing what to do.

Im an American and can add my thoughts to the discussion along with facts.

all you want to do is shut me up because you don't like the facts.

Learn to LOVE facts more than your knee jerk reaction to things.

There are a WHOLE lot of people here whop need to learn that one

No one is disputing that gassing people is wrong, so spare us that claim.

What we are disputing is whether or not we should go to war about it. We are disputing whether or not it is our job to police the world.

And, of course, we are pointing out your hypocrisy about killing babies. Why does gassing babies require immediate involvement of the US military, but shooting them or hacking them up with machetes does not?

Those are the FACTS of this discussion.

Americans arguing the same old stuff that led to the phony war in Iraq. I think that American brains are just too full.

Full of their own propaganda and their own flagwaving.

How is it hypocrisy to want it enforced?

Did I say it was hypocrisy to want it enforced? BTW, Syria never agreed to the ban on chemical weapons.

The hypocrisy is your attempt at an emotional plea for the babies, while obviously not giving a damn about the babies that have been shot, bombed, or hacked to pieces.

why will NONE of you tell me weather it was WRONG to ban chemical weapons like the WORLD did?

Ok, I will answer your question. No, it was not wrong. It was a very good thing to ban chemical weapons.

Now answer my question. Why is it ok to kill babies with bombs, bullets and machetes? Why do you not want the US to mount air strikes when babies are killed with bullets, bombs and machetes?

Direct me to your posts about Pakistani babies that Obama has been blowing up into tiny pieces.

I can direct you to mine.

She has none, other than to say that it is all just fine with her to kill babies so long as somebody wearing a Democrat Jersey orders the strikes.

Ok, I will answer your question. No, it was not wrong. It was a very good thing to ban chemical weapons.

Now answer my question. Why is it ok to kill babies with bombs, bullets and machetes? Why do you not want the US to mount air strikes when babies are killed with bullets, bombs and machetes?

the weapons delivery systems we would bomb are not made our of Syrian children

the weapons delivery systems we would bomb are not made our of Syrian children

No, just the schools they've put them in seem to have a bunch of orphans in them. Have you figured out a way to secure the WMD with bombs yet?

Back