Here is what I think isgoing on guys

Lets go to the UN and try to unban chemical weapons if you guys think this means nothing to gas babies to stay in power.

STAND tall for what you believe in.

Gassing babies should be no big deal and should be legal according to you guys

You haven't answered the question Deshy. Are you saying you wouldn't care if Assad just killed the babies without using chemical weapons? it sounds like that is what you are saying

why do I need to be an Obama hater like you?

Im not and never have been.

It never bothered you before.

I don't hate him and you do.

does that mean its OK to make chem weapons legal again?

The problem with you Deshy is that you equate any opposition to OBOMBA to hatred

You haven't answered the question Deshy. Are you saying you wouldn't care if Assad just killed the babies without using chemical weapons? it sounds like that is what you are saying

dear fucking idiot , war is not internationally illegal.

Chemical weapons are internationally illegal.

do laws matter?

why do I need to be an Obama hater like you?

Im not and never have been.

It never bothered you before.

I don't hate him and you do.

does that mean its OK to make chem weapons legal again?

You mean you have to hate Obama and be a racist to critique him?

Your fraud is exposed for all to see.

You don't give a damn about facts, babies, or human life.

this thread is NOT a dick measuring contest to prove who hates Obama more.

go make a thread about it.

I wont be there because I dont irrationally hate my president.

Now why are you trying soooooooooooooooo hard not to tell us wether chemical weapons were banned wrongly by this world.

Stand up and speak out why you think it was wrong of the world to ban them

You refuse to answer my question which is RIGHT on subject because you cant

I already answered your question Deshy. I don't think that chemical weapons should be banned. I think war should be as ugly as possible as that will be its biggest deterrent. If you sanitize war, you make war more likely.

People who say things like "surgical strikes" are idiots and don't know shit about warfare.

Now why are you trying soooooooooooooooo hard not to tell us wether chemical weapons were banned wrongly by this world.

No, you irrationally LOVE OBOMBA and will NEVER criticize him for ANYTHING

you cant answer because you KNOW in your souls chemical weapons are EVIL.

go study WWI and maybe you will understand why the world CLAMOURED to ban them

sorry for double posting this, but I was worried Desh might not see it on a thread she wasn't visiting....
Russia delivers report to UN that may provide evidence of the source of the sarin gas...

The statement’s summary of the report said that neither the munitions nor the poison gas in the Khan al Asal attack appeared to fit what is possessed by the Syrian government. The statement said Russian investigators studied the site, sent the materials they found to study to the Russian laboratories of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, and followed agreed-upon United Nations investigation standards.

According to the statement, the report said the shell “was not regular Syrian army ammunition but was an artisan-type similar to unguided rocket projectiles produced in the north of Syria by the so-called gang ‘Bashair An-Nasr.’”

The Russian analysis found soil and shell samples contained a sarin gas “not synthesized in an industrial environment,” the statement said. The report said the chemical mix did not appear to be a modern version of the deadly agent but was closer to those “used by Western states for producing chemical weapons during World War II.”

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/09/...0-page-report.html#.Uii8ATZ9te5#storylink=cpy

Direct me to your posts where you are critical of Obama about anything

No, you irrationally LOVE OBOMBA and will NEVER criticize him for ANYTHING

You give me no fucking chance to be critical of Obama because you do nothing but lie about him.

Hes not a citizen when he has all the documentation everyone else has.

hes not a Christian because you don't like him.

You hate everything about him and the whole right has been exposed as racists for how they treat him.

Be honest about the facts for about a month and STOP fucking lying and discuss the issues for REAL.

then you would see me critic this admin.

You never give me the chance to breath to critic him.

Direct me to your posts where you are critical of Obama about anything

why ????

because you will hate me if I never disagreed with him?

Dude I don't do a lot of it for the said reason above.

Im too busy fighting the fucking out right lies spewed about our first black president because the R party is nothing but corporat whore racists.

Now is it wrong to ban chemical weapons?

You really don't want to answer that ON SUBJECT question huh

Back