Here is what I think isgoing on guys

Since most chemical and gas weapons can only be destroyed by intense fire, we should drop nukes on the storage facilities; because dropping conventional bombs would just allow the gas to be released into the atmosphere.

this thread should now be looked at as, "If Desh had her way, like Obama, all would line up behind." I guess that's the message of leading from behind.

Problem is for desh, not matter how many times she uses the word, 'facts' some are compelled to show her incorrect. That pisses her off. So now, deal with the above.

banzai-obama-drone-vietnam.JPG

This Syrian thing has a whole other level to it.

everyone that looks deeply at the intel is seeing something that makes them change their minds and get off the partisan train.

The world is a complicated place.

There is a duel reason to hit the target in Syria.

there is a confluence of good that will come from being able to take a certain target out.

Even Blustering PooTin is backing off by saying if the right evidence is there he will back it.

There is a duel purpose target.

are you catching on?

Onlly the lowest of American lowlifes would support a phony reason for a phony war for strictly political reasons.

how will do nothing effect this situation?

more dictators going "hey I have a free pass".

First of all, just because someone does not approve of a US air strike on another nation does not mean they approve of the actions of the dictator.

Second of all, look at our past exploits and tell me that our involvement will actually have the desired effect. They certainly haven't had that effect in the past.

But mainly I object to the idea that, while our infrastructure is crumbling, our economy is a shambles, we haven't the money to take care of our own citizens, we somehow have the money for another war. Why is it we can use the excuse "We can't afford it" for every situation except a war?

That is some amazing bullshit you have there, BAC.

:0) What is amazing is that you wrote that bullshit without the slightest counter or demonstration of where its wrong.

Maybe you believe Al Qaeda is made up choir boys. :0)

Note: YOU would rather be captured by Assad than the rebels .. who would rape you unconscious. Don't believe that .. SEE: LIbya and the Brigade to Rid Libya of Black Skin .. Obama's posse.

That is .. if you're really black.

:0) You would be much safer if you get captured by Assad than the rebels ..

Brutality of Syrian Rebels Posing Dilemma in West
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/05/w...pose-dilemma-in-west.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Your heroes are monsters.

so you claim all the sryian people who don't like ass sad being a dictator who gasses them are AQ?

please stick to the facts and then you will see that destroying his chem weapons delievery system is not abuot their civil war its about telling all other dictators we will blow up your ships and planes if you murder your own people with chem weapons.

There have been international laws against this since right after the horrors of WWI gassing dude

It doesn't matter who hes fighting bac.

Hes gassing babies in his fight.

MORAL people don't sit by and watch that shit and do nothing.

what babies would Jesus allow to be gassed?

so you claim all the sryian people who don't like ass sad being a dictator who gasses them are AQ?

please stick to the facts and then you will see that destroying his chem weapons delievery system is not abuot their civil war its about telling all other dictators we will blow up your ships and planes if you murder your own people with chem weapons.

There have been international laws against this since right after the horrors of WWI gassing dude

Reading comprehension is a serious problem for you.

Why don't you go to Syria and seek out the rebels.

I'll read about you in the news.

So why didn't he act last March or April? If it's always wrong and always moral to 'do something?' Should the Defense Department change its name once again? The Big Paddle Department?

because I don't need to to know this is a civil war and you pretending every one of them is AQ and a murderer is silly

Sorry, you don't give a rats ass about babies.

Direct me to your posts about Pakistani babies that Obama has been blowing up into tiny pieces.

Let me guess .. you don't have any.

So why didn't he act last March or April? If it's always wrong and always moral to 'do something?' Should the Defense Department change its name once again? The Big Paddle Department?

Because the evidence was not there to prove it Annie.

now tell me why you LIKE it when babies are gassed by people like your ronny rayguns who sold Sadam the gas to kill Iranians and Kurds with and then just sat back abnd watched him kill people?

Back