Here is what I think isgoing on guys

Ok, but someone is going to take over the helm once Assad is taken out (before any possible elections would ever be held) and there is no way we go into Syria bombing without having an idea, if not outright knowing, who that is going to be. Who do you think it will be?

So no answer for this Desh? These are legitimate questions people have. No one wants to see children gassed. People do have concerns about the outcome of U.S. involvement. If you want to try and change people's minds help give answers to the questions like I asked above instead of accusing people of having no morals or making it about you and how you're right about everything.

So you approved of the Iraq war?

is that why we went to Iraq?

because the shit cork of sadam gassed his people 20 years earlier with weapons sold to him by ronny raygun who then did not a fucking thing when Sadam killed people with them?

why did you gung ho idiots wait 20 years?

Stopping a dictator from having an easy shot at murdering the civilians he doesn't want is NOT evil.

your mind is twisted in knots

again, if he was just lobbing conventional bombs at those same civilians and murdering them that way... would you still be saying the same thing?

is that why we went to Iraq? because the shit cork of sadam gassed his people 20 years earlier with weapons sold to him by ronny raygun who then did not a fucking thing when Sadam killed people with them? why did you gung ho idiots wait 20 years?

Because what Saddam did in his own country was none of our business until he threatened us or our allies.

Same thing with Assad.

its not our choice who those people pick to lead them.

why do you think it is?

I don't know the answer, that's why I asked the question. But I sure as hell know the people aren't going to be choosing it. You can't be so naïve to actually think if Assad steps down after a U.S. bombing campaign there's just going to be open elections in the country. Someone is going to take over and depending on who that someone is many different things can happen going forward. If you are supporting this campaign how can you not at least have an idea of that answer?

its way too late to put the shit cork back in the bottle of bees the right wanted uncorked by taking out Sadam.

that is the rights fault

The truth is, It's the american peoples fault. The actions of the Pres reflects on all of us. Like him or not.

why do you people keep pretending the history is not there.

The world got together after the WWI horrible gassings and said NO MORE!

were they wrong to do so?

why do you people keep pretending the history is not there.

The world got together after the WWI horrible gassings and said NO MORE!

were they wrong to do so?

Why do I feel like I have read this before somewhere? Oh yeah, only 100 times on this board.

And the answer for the 100th time is no one supports dictators gassing babies.

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_...ains-a-menacing-mystery?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=1

Syria's chemical weapons arsenal remains a menacing mystery

DigitalGlobe

Satellite photo shows Syria's Furqlus weapons depot near the city of Homs. The depot is one of five permanent locations where the regime of Bashar Assad stores chemical weapons, according to arms control experts and U.S. officials.

By Richard Engel, Jim Miklaszewski and Robert Windrem, NBC News

As the Obama administration seeks to rally support for a powerful missile attack on key Syrian targets, much about Damascus’ chemical warfare program remains shrouded in secrecy.

Experts agree that the program is the most advanced in the Third World, and that the Syrian government has used the poisonous arms against its own people "multiple times" in recent years.

Based on recent interviews with U.S. officials, allied intelligence officials and arms control experts, here’s what is known – and not known – about Syria’s chemical weapons arsenal and the looming showdown over what the U.S. says is its most recent attack:

But it was smuggled into Syria, from Iraq.

Back