Here is what I think isgoing on guys

oh you want future reading before you act?

gee I guess someone better invent a time machine or this country can never act again

wouldn't it have been nice if the republican had not lied about Clinton trying to get OBL?

maybe 911 wouldn't have happened huh

But from now on we cant act.

everyone thinks we are liars including ourselves.

that will work real well when ONLY sociopathic leaders are willing to act.

so no one on the earth is moral enough to stop the gassing of children?

As I said before, You can go over and join the fight.

It would make me feel better.

Just so I would feel like I did my part, I'll help with your air fare.

As I said before, You can go over and join the fight. It would make me feel better. Just so I would feel like I did my part, I'll help with your air fare.

Let's ask the forum moderators to set up a Paypal account to send Desh to join the Syrian rebels.

why so you can laugh when Ass Sad gasses me and his people?

Like ronny rayguns did after he sold Sadam chem weapons and then watched him use them on Iranians and Kurds.

Who would you like to see replace Assad Desh?

whomever the people pick to run their country.

its way too late to put the shit cork back in the bottle of bees the right wanted uncorked by taking out Sadam.

that is the rights fault

whomever the people pick to run their country.

its way too late to put the shit cork back in the bottle of bees the right wanted uncorked by taking out Sadam.

that is the rights fault

You think the people are going to have a say in their next leader? You don't think someone from the opposition would take over? And if someone from the opposition takes over you think they are going to want to have elections?

democracy can happen.

its also messy

there are countries who are now democratic which were once dictatorships.

don't count Democracy out.

democracy can happen.

its also messy

there are countries who are now democratic which were once dictatorships.

don't count Democracy out.

Ok, but someone is going to take over the helm once Assad is taken out (before any possible elections would ever be held) and there is no way we go into Syria bombing without having an idea, if not outright knowing, who that is going to be. Who do you think it will be?

Stopping a dictator from having an easy shot at murdering the civilians he doesn't want is NOT evil.

your mind is twisted in knots

Back