Here is what I think isgoing on guys

This Syrian thing has a whole other level to it.

everyone that looks deeply at the intel is seeing something that makes them change their minds and get off the partisan train.

The world is a complicated place.

There is a duel reason to hit the target in Syria.

there is a confluence of good that will come from being able to take a certain target out.

Even Blustering PooTin is backing off by saying if the right evidence is there he will back it.

There is a duel purpose target.

are you catching on?

this is the subject of this thread.

chemical weapons were rightly banned after the horrors of the 1920s.

You cant win a debate with me because of the facts folks.

Im nothing special and am just an average joette but I get it right time and time again because I rely on the facts to guide me.

go with the facts

chemical weapons are evil to a level that the ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!

get that folks the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD came together after WWI and its HORRORS of gassings so inspired the entire planet to ban them.

you people stand on the side that says the ENTIRE WORLD got it wrong.

chemical weapons were rightly banned after the horrors of the 1920s.

You cant win a debate with me because of the facts folks.

Im nothing special and am just an average joette but I get it right time and time again because I rely on the facts to guide me.

go with the facts
WWI was from 1914-1918. Not the 20's. FACT.

so it seems Annie thinks chem weapons should be legal.

defend that postion if your taking it Annie?

damn I better get me a paper to roll up and swat this dog with.

he just keeps coming up behind me and trying to sniff my ass.

I wish he would at least quit yapping while he does it

damn I better get me a paper to roll up and swat this dog with. he just keeps coming up behind me and trying to sniff my ass. I wish he would at least quit yapping while he does it

I have often feared for the well-being of that poor dog in your avatar. PM your address to me and I'll send Animal Control to rescue it.

that dog is 90lbs with a moutian dog size head and would gladly bite your tiny dick off if you came near me

that dog is 90lbs with a moutian dog size head and would gladly bite your tiny dick off if you came near me

Since I a( don't want to come near you and b) don't have a tiny dick, guess you'd better stop beating him, since he's so big, HUH?

Back