Here is what I think isgoing on guys

That "evidence" relates to an alleged attack on March 19, not the most recent attack. And the UN looked into that attack and found that there was no credible evidence that the rebels possessed chemical weapons, let alone used them. I mean, I get that you're playing gotcha games with Desh, but you could probably do better than this.

It was the first link that popped up on Google.

My point is that we do not have the facts. We are expected to accept it and risk our people's lives based on little more than the words of politicians.

Unlike you, I am wanting FACTS, not political bullshit.

Unlike you, I do not want to go to war without PROOF.

I am not moving anywhere. But, since you are perfectly willing to risk American lives based on promises of politicians, you might want to move into a mental institution.

You are accepting as FACT the words of the VERY people who sold the delievery system to ass sad KNOWING he had massive chem weapons.

this country is gone mad

You are all about supporting Obama and nothing more. If you could wrap your mind around the very possibility that Obama 'really' doesn't want war with Syria, as all indications have shown from the start, you could maybe wrap your mind around the chance that Obama doesn't want your support and the support of simple minded war mongers like you.

Obama support is all that it's all about with you isn't it?

you don't even make fucking sense you fool.

Now tell me was it wrong for the world to ban chemical weapons nearly 100 years ago?

You are accepting as FACT the words of the VERY people who sold the delievery system to ass sad KNOWING he had massive chem weapons.

this country is gone mad

No, I am demanding that there be PROOF before we send in our military and risk the lives of our sons & daughters.

WTF? YOu have lost your mind. So you are now claiming that requiring proof before sending in the US military is anarchy?

there is proof and you call it lies merely because you hate all politicians.

who will run the world if we elect no one to run it?

Obama KNOWS the facts.

I don't have all the facts.

If I did I could tell you when is best.

He is telling you NOW what is best with all the info at hand.

Your calling him a lair with no evidence because BUSH lied

rendering this country powerless to act when needed

I am not calling him a liar because Bush lied, I am just against military action. I don't think it is in anyone's best interest. I would rather see Assad and his regime convicted of war crimes.

It was the first link that popped up on Google.

My point is that we do not have the facts. We are expected to accept it and risk our people's lives based on little more than the words of politicians.

Unfortunately, that's how it works. There is no independent arbiter of the truth.

Back