Here is what I think isgoing on guys

When US intel is nothing more than propaganda then it is worthless. There is no evidence that can be accepted by those who remain credible on this issue. Iraq sealed that!

you have not even looked at it you fucking dick lick

I think that risking American lives is very much a point.

Not only are we risking them during the attacks (even without a "Boots on the ground" war, there is significant risk), but we risk creating another generation of people in the ME who hate us and want us dead. And since Desh was one of those who argued that our policies and actions for years were the reason for the 9/11 attacks, it is certainly a valid point to push back at her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

well it may have already been done when Ronny Raguns sold sadam chem weapons and watched him kill Kurds and Iranians

Now you want to leave intact a delivery system for chemical weapons in the civil war torn mess that is Syria?

great plan

I think that risking American lives is very much a point.

Not only are we risking them during the attacks (even without a "Boots on the ground" war, there is significant risk), but we risk creating another generation of people in the ME who hate us and want us dead. And since Desh was one of those who argued that our policies and actions for years were the reason for the 9/11 attacks, it is certainly a valid point to push back at her.

You're full of bullshit. The US has the capability of waging a war against Syria without risking a single soldier. And you can believe that if there is a war then the Obama administration will demand that it's done that way. On the positive side, at least the American people have learned to demand that of their war makers.

US military lives are not an issue and using it as an argument against war is not going to work for those who look at it realistically. Don't try to use it when there are many better reasons to oppose this planned war.

Among Syria’s Islamist Fighters
The men were openly disdainful of the Free Syrian Army units, saying they were engaged in “tourism” well behind the front, and were also openly hostile to the Alawites, or Nusayris, as they called them
. “Even the Shiites have declared them kuffar [nonbelievers],” said one. “They are all the same. They view us Sunnis as the enemy; they are all involved in the war against us,” said another.
“They won’t want to stay here after this,” said a third, meaning after they’d swept through the villages. The men also mocked the Muslim Brotherhood as inadequately committed to its faith.

“We call the Muslim Brotherhood ‘whatever the audience wants,’ ” said Mohammad, the Syrian Islamist fighter.
He wore green military camouflage pants and a black T-shirt bearing the Islamic shahada in white script.
“If the people say they want Sharia, they say they want it. If the people say they want democracy, they say they want it. They just want power.”

The very concept of moderate Islam was false, Omar claimed.

“There’s no such thing—it is a modern expression,” he said. “A moderate Islamist means an Islamist who walks with them, who agrees with them, with the Americans, the Europeans, and Iran.”

As Omar spoke, there was an explosion nearby. It was one of nine within the span of an hour, but only twice did the men in the courtyard move: once when an artillery shell whizzed past and crashed into a field near the house, and once when a MIG jet flew very low before bombing a position nearby.

There was robust outgoing fire, too, from a rocket launcher and other artillery.

“The decision-makers in this country will be those with military power,” Mohammad said. “If they”—the F.S.A. and Syrian political opposition—“want a secular state and have the military power to create one, let them.
If they are going to confront us because of our project, we will confront them. We are fighting for religion, what are they fighting for?”
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2013/09/among-syria-islamist-fighters.html
more

It doesn't matter who hes fighting bac.

Hes gassing babies in his fight.

MORAL people don't sit by and watch that shit and do nothing.

what babies would Jesus allow to be gassed?

Maybe the same ones you believe he would allow to be aborted.

DEAR IDIOT

the world did not ban guns or bombs or war huh?

They banned chemical weapons nearly 100 years ago though.

did they think they were worse than conventional weapons when they did that?

jesus your fucking stupid

No, THE WORLD did not ban them, nearly 100 years ago.
Most of the countries did; but not all countries signed on to this.

This Syrian thing has a whole other level to it.

everyone that looks deeply at the intel is seeing something that makes them change their minds and get off the partisan train.

The world is a complicated place.

There is a duel reason to hit the target in Syria.

there is a confluence of good that will come from being able to take a certain target out.

Even Blustering PooTin is backing off by saying if the right evidence is there he will back it.

There is a duel purpose target.

are you catching on?
You typed the word "duel" twice and used it in the wrong context. This tells everyone that you really have no idea what you are talking about.

I also wonder why the US is in such a hurry to go to war?

Its not as if Syria is going anywhere. Its not as if there will be more gas attacks with the world watching so closely now.

Why not wait until all the info is in?

I also wonder why the US is in such a hurry to go to war?

Its not as if Syria is going anywhere. Its not as if there will be more gas attacks with the world watching so closely now.

Why not wait until all the info is in?

You ask questions for which you should already have the answers. It's for the same reason the US couldn't wait until all the evidence was in for war in Iraq. It was getting dangerously close to the UN concluding that Saddam was completely clean of the charges.

Do you people never learn from experience?

do you always claim everything is the same as the last case?

or do you take in NEW evidence once in awhile?

do you always claim everything is the same as the last case?

or do you take in NEW evidence once in awhile?

When I see or hear solid evidence then I will accept it as such. But that doesn't mean that I'll be in favour of a war against Syria. I still won't be because the humanitarian issue is being used as a scam to justify war.

Why do you think you can fool me into thinking that it's your real concern?

Or is it that you really are honestly taken in by the pictures of dying children. I can imagine that you are because you mention the same with the Kuwait situation before the Gulf War. I'm sure your heart was broken completely by the story of the Kuwait incubator babies being thrown on the 'cold' floor because Saddam needed the incubators for manufacturing your 'gas'.

Grow up and see the real world in a real and honest way. Don't be sold on emotion to the point that you support evil.

What are you evince? A propagandist with political motives or just an over emotional woman who accepts everything that's shoved in her face?

I need to find the answer to that first before I can deal with you properly. I'm thinking now the former and will be looking for some betrayal of those sort of motives.

Back