Here is what I think isgoing on guys

THis was Damocles's take back in 2013... its different today, I wonder why?

Tell us what my opinion is today, Jarod. Since I haven't told anybody my opinion on this topic and you seem to claim to have the inner track on what I think I'd love to hear it.

Koockoo
This Syrian thing has a whole other level to it.

everyone that looks deeply at the intel is seeing something that makes them change their minds and get off the partisan train.

The world is a complicated place.

There is a duel reason to hit the target in Syria.

there is a confluence of good that will come from being able to take a certain target out.

Even Blustering PooTin is backing off by saying if the right evidence is there he will back it.

There is a duel purpose target.

are you catching on?

remember when all you fucks on the right screamed because Obama wanted to protect these children

now you are all for it huh

its proves you are a heap of partisan assholes who care about party and NOT COUNTRY

everyone that looks deeply at the intel is seeing something that makes them change their minds and get off the partisan train.

there is a confluence of good that will come from being able to take a certain target out.

Even Blustering PooTin is backing off by saying if the right evidence is there he will back it.

are you catching on?

...Detroit...

remember when all you fucks on the right screamed because Obama wanted to protect these children

its proves you are a heap of partisan assholes who care about party and NOT COUNTRY

you are party over country fucks

now the Russians are directing your stupid

the entire world intel people agree with me

except the Russian intel of course

they side with you

wipe the Putin semen off your chin

Damn

Another thread where I turned out to be completely correct

When all sides were pissed at me for figuring it out

I think it doesn't matter what anybody says so long as they wear a Democratic colored Jersey Desh will support it. Obama could literally kill an infant and say he didn't "invent" abortion and Desh would talk about how sexy he looked while doing it and how it was only a "late abortion"...

No matter how much we have no vested compelling interest anywhere in Syria we'll be bombing because we had a President in an unscripted moment say where the "red line" would be "for" him...

And he did chemical attack his own people

I was correct

You were dead wrong

But you will never admit it

Then trump bombed and you all loved it

Constant hypocrisy

are you catching on?

guys?

Did u not get the memo...u stupid slut

‘Guys’ is not gender-neutral—let’s stop using it like it is

A gender bias expert says that we can all help the English language evolve towards inclusivity by eliminating the usage of “guys” when referring to people who are not male gender.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90629391/guys-is-not-gender-neutral-lets-stop-using-it-like-it-is

Back