Here's another clip of what you IDIOTS voted for

Did you even try?

OK try this then!

statist-bitch.jpg

Lmao you simple-minded little commie!

After that bill the feds just stopped following me around.

That place has plenty of head room.

The girls can dance on the bar all they want.
Yeah that headlines funny.

Teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) "look who you voted for" with a doctored video. they have hundreds.

Well look who teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) voted for and still love, defend and support.

July 5 2018
“They never say I’m a great speaker,” Trump bellowed, pointing at the media attending the rally. “Why the hell do so many people come? It’s got to be something".

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument.
I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space.
They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments.
This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

To listen to a blithering idiot.

Teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) "look who you voted for" with a doctored video. they have hundreds.

Well look who teabaggers (www.teaparty.org) voted for and still love, defend and support.

July 5 2018
“They never say I’m a great speaker,” Trump bellowed, pointing at the media attending the rally. “Why the hell do so many people come? It’s got to be something".

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument.
I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space.
They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments.
This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

To listen to a blithering idiot.

You can trash trump all you want but hes not president is he. Joe is and all the world leaders see his vids and how fucked up he is and all his lies. They see a idiot

You can trash trump all you want but hes not president is he. Joe is and all the world leaders see his vids and how fucked up he is and all his lies. They see a idiot
“America’s reputation on the global stage appears to have significantly rebounded since former President Donald Trump left office and President Joe Biden became the commander in chief, according to a Pew Research Center survey released Thursday.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1270401

Has anyone seen Joe lately? Is he out cruising in an 18 wheeler?
No, he cruised in the 18 wheeler over 30 years ago to find out what it was like for truck drivers. What a classy thing to do. A politician who wants to understand the working man’s plight.

No, he cruised in the 18 wheeler over 30 years ago to find out what it was like for truck drivers. What a classy thing to do. A politician who wants to understand the working man’s plight.
He claimed he used to drive one...Not very classy at all...but then I guess you don't have problems with those who choose to "embellish" their stories...;)

He claimed he used to drive one...Not very classy at all...but then I guess you don't have problems with those who choose to "embellish" their stories...;)
Trump did it all the time. I guess one gets use to it after 5 years of Donnie. Do you know he didn’t drive the truck at anytime on his cross country trip?

Trump did it all the time. I guess one gets use to it after 5 years of Donnie. Do you know he didn’t drive the truck at anytime on his cross country trip?

He didn't drive shit if he didn't have a CDL or CDL permit. No responsible truck driver would let him.

This ain't about trump you lying son of a whore, it's about the senile incompetent bastard you traitors sons of bitches voted for and lie over constantly.

That's total bullshit you lying cock sucker, the whole world can see what the senile bastard is. Lying shit stain.
Oh, kitty litter, it’s just so sad you’re so illiterate. I know that’s a big word, maybe, mommy can tell you the meaning. You should also stop catching bumpers, it’s having an effect on you.

Smoochie whoochie

Back