Hey Guys, I'm Chris

Stick a dick in your ear and read my post backwards with your idiot comment attacked to it.

Get back to me and tell me what you think.

omigorsh.....I just started reading the line backwards and I realized if I repeat the first (last) two words I get yadayadayada......which is exactly like what the last several days here have sounded like.......brillig!.........

Last edited:
omigorsh.....I just started reading the line backwards and I realized if I repeat the first (last) two words I get yadayadayada......which is exactly like what the last several days here have sounded like.......brillig!.........

Yet your dumb ass keeps reading it knowing that I don't give a fuck about what you think about it.

Maybe you should take some of that IA advice that mods think solves everything.

BTW, if you didn't stick a dick in your ear when you read it backwards, you missed the full context.

Yet your dumb ass keeps reading it knowing that I don't give a fuck about what you think about it.

BTW, if you didn't stick a dick in your ear when you read it backwards, you missed the full context.

this place is so much more civil when we have lots of liberals posting.....

Does that imply that you had a dick stuck in your ear, when you posted it; because I'm sure you would have wanted to make sure it fit the litmus test?

Back