Hezbollah Democrats

Does anyone else think it's interesting, the radical leftist Democrats who have taken over the Democratic party, and who have actively done everything to aid the enemy, and continue to defend and excuse the terrorists, have now kicked the Jew out of their party? I guess it's hard to have a pro-Hezbo position with Jews all up in your party?

I know of no one on here or anywhere in the democratic party that is pro-Hezbollah. I am fully supportive of Israel's attacks against Hezbollah... my only concern is that they need to be more discrinimating in target selection. Blowing up the apartment buildings and infrastructure of Christian east Beirut does their cause no good.

my only concern is that they need to be more discrinimating in target selection.

That's an understatement. I however am not fully supportive of these latest strikes. I think Israel has done herself a great injustice and all they are doing is perpetuating the problem and gaining more support against them. I'm all for surgically removing Hezbollah, but the latest incursions on the innocent Lebanese civilians is intolerable imo.

That's an understatement. I however am not fully supportive of these latest strikes. I think Israel has done herself a great injustice and all they are doing is perpetuating the problem and gaining more support against them. I'm all for surgically removing Hezbollah, but the latest incursions on the innocent Lebanese civilians is intolerable imo.
Although I'm not a Democrat I think my views on this are in line with a lot of the left wing of that party. To wit:

1) Israel does have a legitimate right to act to stop the missile barrage coming from within Lebanon.

2) Israel does have the right to cross the border into Lebanon under arms, provided that the Lebanese government really can't -- or won't -- stop said rocket attacks.

3) Israel does NOT, however, have the right to inflict unlimited carnage among Lebanese civilians in order to protect their own civilians.

4) Bearing points (1), (2) and (3) in mind, Israel has overstepped what is conscionable.

In the practical sense, I wish that they'd waited longer before attacking. The thrust across the border hasn't caused any let up in the rocket attacks. Indeed, they've intensified. Therefore it's ridiculous to suggest that Israel couldn't have waited. They could have petitioned the Lebanese government. Very publicly and forcefully. They could have requested an emergency session of the Security Council. Instead, they went in to "take care of it" themselves.

I further wish that they'd concentrate on ground offensives rather than missile attacks and bombs. Troops on the ground can be more discriminating than any remotely fired weapon.

I agree with Maine, LadyT and Ornot but what is Israel to do when those S.O.B.s shoot and hide from behind the skirts of women and from the playgrounds of children?

Personally, I support Israel. I simply wish there was another way to stop the Hezbollah bastards (and I am not claiming that all Muslims are murderers) without killing innocent civilians regardless of whether they are Christian, Jew or Muslim.

Immie

I further wish that they'd concentrate on ground offensives rather than missile attacks and bombs. Troops on the ground can be more discriminating than any remotely fired weapon.

Agreed. Its going to take years to rebuild the country again and those who lost loved ones are going to probably harbor a lifetime of resentment toward the Israelis.

I agree with Maine, LadyT and Ornot but what is Israel to do when those S.O.B.s shoot and hide from behind the skirts of women and from the playgrounds of children?

Immie

The number one priority should be minimizing hte deaths and injuries of innocent civilians. I don't care how they do it, as long as these raids of death and destruction on innocent civilians cease.

Personally, I support Israel. I simply wish there was another way to stop the Hezbollah bastards (and I am not claiming that all Muslims are murderers) without killing innocent civilians regardless of whether they are Christian, Jew or Muslim.

Immie

Israel absolutley has a right to defend itself, but they're tactics were all wrong. Hezbollah was not widely popular throughout lebanon, but now they are. Israel should not have bombed the countries infrastructure, including the christian areas, the international airport, the highways and bridges. That will just make hezbollah stronger in the long run, by punishing lebanese that had nothing to do with the rocket attacks.

Israel should have gone is with ground forces and special ops to confront Hezbollah directly. the massive airstrikes on infrastructure was a bad idea.

The number one priority should be minimizing hte deaths and injuries of innocent civilians. I don't care how they do it, as long as these raids of death and destruction on innocent civilians cease.

Isn't that what I said?

Immie

I think the number one priority should be to get the left-wing agenda-driven media out of the way, so they will stop falsley reporting this stuff. Terrorists are not idiots, they fully understand how to manipulate the media and make it look like the Israeli's are killing innocent civilians.

Israel absolutley has a right to defend itself, but they're tactics were all wrong. Hezbollah was not widely popular throughout lebanon, but now they are. Israel should not have bombed the countries infrastructure, including the christian areas, the international airport, the highways and bridges. That will just make hezbollah stronger in the long run, by punishing lebanese that had nothing to do with the rocket attacks.

Israel should have gone is with ground forces and special ops to confront Hezbollah directly. the massive airstrikes on infrastructure was a bad idea.

100% agree.

Immie

Immie

Well .. the advice from Lady T sounds about right ... hire a few surgeons and put them on the battle front ....

I think the number one priority should be to get the left-wing agenda-driven media out of the way, so they will stop falsley reporting this stuff. Terrorists are not idiots, they fully understand how to manipulate the media and make it look like the Israeli's are killing innocent civilians.

So are you saying that you think the press should only report the "Rose Colored Glasses" view of this war?

Immie

So are you saying that you think the press should only report the "Rose Colored Glasses" view of this war?

Immie

No, I am saying, the press, and the rest of you, should be intelligent enough to realize Hesbollah is going to manipulate the media to their distinct advantage. Apparently, you're not!

No, I am saying, the press, and the rest of you, should be intelligent enough to realize Hesbollah is going to manipulate the media to their distinct advantage. Apparently, you're not!

Sounds to me like you would like to manipulate the media as well.

It doesn't surprise me that Hezbollah would do this. Propaganda has been a tactic of war since war was invented. So, why are you so damned surprised? Perhaps you are ignorant of that fact?

Immie

It doesn't surprise me that Hezbollah would do this. Propaganda has been a tactic of war since war was invented. So, why are you so damned surprised? Perhaps you are ignorant of that fact?

Immie
And the Israelis do it too. Quite well, in fact. As does our own government, thought they're not so good at it.

And the Israelis do it too. Quite well, in fact. As does our own government, though they're not so good at it.

It sort of ebbs and flows. I mean our governmental leaders change realitively quickly. Today's American leaders may not be good at it but what about in three years?

Immie

Immie

Oh, I realize propaganda is a tactic of war, I am not surprized by that, I am fairly alarmed at how pinheads like you will believe the propaganda to be true, and even go so far as to defend it as being legitimate.

Pinhead: The Israeli's are killing innocent people...
Dixie: That is propaganda they hope you will believe....
Pinhead: So what? Propaganda is a legitimate tactic of war!

Can you not recognize the absurd idiocy?

Oh, I realize propaganda is a tactic of war, I am not surprized by that, I am fairly alarmed at how pinheads like you will believe the propaganda to be true, and even go so far as to defend it as being legitimate.

Pinhead: The Israeli's are killing innocent people...
Dixie: That is propaganda they hope you will believe....
Pinhead: So what? Propaganda is a legitimate tactic of war!

Can you not recognize the absurd idiocy?

So Pinheaded Dixie doesn't believe that innocent people are dying. How many angels will fit on the top of your head Dixie?

Immie

Back