hhh

And then there's this senseless idiot...

So you don't see the resemblance between what's taking place? How many of these Jr. High discussions between Domer and his detractors do we need? I thought the gif was a good portrayal of them.

Fuck you really are a truly nasty lying cunt. Even Skeptical Science, the go-to site for all climate alarmists has that equation. It's run by John Cook who was responsible for the infamous and discredited 97% study. So are you going to call him a liar as well?

Radiative Transfer Models

Radiative transfer models use fundamental physical equations and observations to translate this increased downward radiation into a radiative forcing, which effectively tells us how much increased energy is reaching the Earth's surface. Studies have shown that these radiative transfer models match up with the observed increase in energy reaching the Earth's surface with very good accuracy (Puckrin 2004). Scientists can then derive a formula for calculating the radiative forcing based on the change in the amount of each greenhouse gas in the atmosphere (Myhre 1998). Each greenhouse gas has a different radiative forcing formula, but the most important is that of CO2:

dF = 5.35 ln(C/Co)

Where 'dF' is the radiative forcing in Watts per square meter, 'C' is the concentration of atmospheric CO2, and 'Co' is the reference CO2 concentration. Normally the value of Co is chosen at the pre-industrial concentration of 280 ppmv.

Now that we know how to calculate the radiative forcing associated with an increase in CO2, how do we determine the associated temperature change?

https://skepticalscience.com/empirical-evidence-for-co2-enhanced-greenhouse-effect-advanced.htm

Last edited:
So you don't see the resemblance between what's taking place? How many of these Jr. High discussions between Domer and his detractors do we need? I thought the gif was a good portrayal of them.

I merely point out the lies, the bullshit and the stupidity.

When those cease, I’ll have no reason to reason to point them out. But, with the RW morons on this forum, I’ll never run out of fodder

Fuck you really are a truly nasty lying cunt. Even Skeptical Science, the go-to site for all climate alarmists has that equation. It's run by John Cook who was responsible for the infamous and discredited 97% study. So are you going to call him a liar as well?

https://skepticalscience.com/empirical-evidence-for-co2-enhanced-greenhouse-effect-advanced.htm

IPCC report on radiative forcing.

Note how many times they use the word “estimate” as well as giving ranges based on uncertainty. That’s what you failed to do, liar.

https://www.ipcc.ch/site/assets/uploads/2018/02/WG1AR5_Chapter08_FINAL.pdf

Look at your own reference, moron.

“As the name suggests, climate sensitivity is an estimate of how sensitive the climate is to an increase in a radiative forcing.

So now to calculate the change in temperature, we just need to know the climate sensitivity. Studies have given a possible range of values of 2-4.5°C warming for a doubling of CO2”

The chart provided the ranges and averages for each RF calculation.

Busted, chump

Last edited:
I merely point out the lies, the bullshit and the stupidity.

When those cease, I’ll have no reason to reason to point them out. But, with the RW morons on this forum, I’ll never run out of fodder

Detractors will lie about you all the time. Ignoring them accomplishes far more than going hog wild. I mean Yurt still calls me a girl but I gave up correcting him. It doesn't really matter and you know he does it on purpose.

IPCC report on radiative forcing.

Note how many times they use the word “estimate” as well as giving ranges based on uncertainty. That’s what you failed to do, liar.

https://www.ipcc.ch/site/assets/uploads/2018/02/WG1AR5_Chapter08_FINAL.pdf

Look at your own reference, moron.

“As the name suggests, climate sensitivity is an estimate of how sensitive the climate is to an increase in a radiative forcing.

So now to calculate the change in temperature, we just need to know the climate sensitivity. Studies have given a possible range of values of 2-4.5°C warming for a doubling of CO2”

The chart provided the ranges and averages for each RF calculation.

Busted, chump

It's clear that you do not understand the difference between radiative forcing and climate sensitivity. Maybe Nic Lewis and Judith Curry can help? The IPCC and CMIP5 models take little account of natural variability (AMO, PDO, El Nino), sunspots, cosmic rays, solar wind, aerosols, clouds and assume that all feedbacks are positive. There is precious little empirical evidence that positive feedbacks actually even exist.

https://www.drroyspencer.com/2018/04/new-lewis-curry-study-concludes-climate-sensitivity-is-low/

Last edited:
Detractors will lie about you all the time. Ignoring them accomplishes far more than going hog wild. I mean Yurt still calls me a girl but I gave up correcting him. It doesn't really matter and you know he does it on purpose.

You're a truly sad bugger, Yurt calls you a girl to piss you off.

It's clear that you do not understand the difference between radiative forcing and climate sensitivity. Maybe Nic Lewis and Judith Curry can help? The IPCC and CMIP5 models take little account of natural variability (AMO, PDO, El Nino), sunspots, cosmic rays, solar wind, aerosols, clouds and assume that all feedbacks are positive. There is precious little empirical evidence that positive feedbacks actually even exist.

https://www.drroyspencer.com/2018/04/new-lewis-curry-study-concludes-climate-sensitivity-is-low/

Read your own reference, moron.

Total net anthropogenic RF

1.6 (0.6-2.4)

It’s a fun pastime to watch them make fools of themselves.

I stalked you, as you term it, because you're an arrogant obnoxious racist cunt. You are detested by virtually everybody on here, that not cherry picking that's the total unvarnished truth.

If you're stalking him, how is it he always replies to you? People who are truly being stalked want to avoid the other person, he seeks you out and responds to your every word.

He major crushes you.

That is your scientific response... Mr. Genius...

:lolup:

That's what they taught him at No-tra Daim and FBI college. I can just see him in court being cross examined and saying 'I am a god you're just a puny cunt'. There are very few on here past or present who can discuss climate science, Digital Dave is one and Tinfoil is another.

Read your own reference, moron.

Total net anthropogenic RF

1.6 (0.6-2.4)

I read it Septic cunt, they estimate ECS to be 1.66C. The IPCC still cannot get better than a range of 1.5-4.5C, even after 30 years and countless billions spent on 'climate research'.

You "thought"? That's funny!!

You "thought"? That's funny!!

What's wrong, afraid to come up to the plate? God have mercy for all the baggage you must carry for people online you don't know. Can't even make a real comment and just revert back to hater mode. Whatever your conniption has been with me you'd think you'd move on. My gif was about Domer and his detractors having too many slap fights but it always seems like you're trying to start one up with me. It's all you ever seem to do whether I say anything about you or not. More often it's not. Oh well, God Bless. Hopefully, get over your indifferences and chill.

Yes, indeed...may God have mercy on those who have baggage for people online they don't know...
Amen to that:)

What's wrong, afraid to come up to the plate? God have mercy for all the baggage you must carry for people online you don't know. Can't even make a real comment and just revert back to hater mode. Whatever your conniption has been with me you'd think you'd move on. My gif was about Domer and his detractors having too many slap fights but it always seems like you're trying to start one up with me. It's all you ever seem to do whether I say anything about you or not. More often it's not. Oh well, God Bless. Hopefully, get over your indifferences and chill.

Come up to the plate? I offered to bury the hatchet, you told me to piss off. I'm already "up to the plate." Throw the first pitch and lets get it on.
You're one to talk, you snipe at TDAK, yet never have a comment on the thread topic, do ya? Hypocrite.

Back