Hillary on the Surge: "New military tactics in Iraq are working"

Actually, I'd argue it would help her get the Presidency. I think she's thinking she will get people like Darla's vote, people who are against the war and don't support her position on the war but just do not want a Republican in the White House, and it will help her with those Independents and Republicans who want someone tough on National Security which I think this makes her more appear.

Yeah, she knows that people like me will do anything, settle for anything, rather than have a Rudy or a Thompson as President...another four years, it's nearly unthinkable to us.

I resent it though. I am hoping she gets a big surpise and is upset by Edwards.

Yeah, she knows that people like me will do anything, settle for anything, rather than have a Rudy or a Thompson as President...another four years, it's nearly unthinkable to us.

Same here, he is more of a democrat anyway.

I thought you were hoping for a Gore run.

Well, we can always hope that SF is right, when he claims that - in spite of her voting record, in spite of her public statements, and in spite of all evidence - hillary is some sort of secret, trojan horse, populist progressive.

:rolleyes:

And..............

Perhaps. I'm not sure. I can't see how she can say it is working when the whole reason behind it was to give the government time to come to a consensus. Instead of a consensus we have groups totally abandoning the government, basically giving it up to the Shias

This is the buzz word...Iran will be taken out before 2009...Iran is the cause of all the problemos in Iraq and Afghanistan...y'all can debate till the cows come home but the writing is on the proverbial wall.
... I agree bring the troops home or relocate out of Iraq and take care of the real problem in the ME...Iran and Syria...only this time take it as a war and let the troops act accordingly...not like a bunch of social engineering police department members...

Well, we can always hope that SF is right, when he claims that - in spite of her voting record, in spite of her public statements, and in spite of all evidence - hillary is some sort of secret, trojan horse, populist progressive.

There are definitely those on the right that believe that.

LOL

Yeah, right.

I still am, but if he doesn't enter, than an Edwards upset is the only other hope I have.
I just don't think you'll get this one.

I was right about leading early though. I just don't know who yet...

I said early on in Dean's run last time that he would never get it. I do think that HillBilly has a very good chance at it, but think that the left attack machine and the "we must get somebody electable" phenomena will come to bear again and you'll wind up with some centrist.

I have said that Gore would be a good candidate for you guys. But everybody on the left kept telling me how it is better he just makes videos and points at graphs.

This is the buzz word...Iran will be taken out before 2009...Iran is the cause of all the problemos in Iraq and Afghanistan...y'all can debate till the cows come home but the writing is on the proverbial wall.
... I agree bring the troops home or relocate out of Iraq and take care of the real problem in the ME...Iran and Syria...only this time take it as a war and let the troops act accordingly...not like a bunch of social engineering police department members...

LOL

I doubt the boar enters the race. If he does I think Hillary still gives him the bitch slap and sends him running for the door screaming and crying about how she stole the nomination from him.

With the 6532 debates that we have already had, the only thing we are seeing is that she is solidifying her lead. Edwards is done. Obama is the only threat left that can take her.... and I think his "inexperience" will end that hope.

Which means we are stuck with Hillary and whatever target the Reps put in front of her. At this time, we are officially screwed. We need someone else to jump in or it will be another 4 years of Bush/Clinton/Clinton/Bush/Bush/Clinton saga.

Come on Bloomberg.... run damn it.... put Richardson or Hagel as your VP and run as an independent.

There are definitely those on the right that believe that.

How much longer do we have to put up with NeoCon foolishness?

Do you realize how stupid you, Glenn Beck, and Rush Limbaugh sound???

Al qaeda and their affiliated allies are sunni extremists.

How does invading and occupying a Shia country, help us in any way to address sunni extremisim???

Sunni arab extremist would just as soon behead a shia, as they would piss on him. They'd probably be secretly cheering for us to invade and kill what they consider to be the persian shia dogs.

How much longer do we have to put up with NeoCon foolishness?

Do you realize how stupid you, Glenn Beck, and Rush Limbaugh sound???

Al qaeda and their affiliated allies are sunni extremists.

How does invading and occupying a Shia country, help us in any way to address sunni extremisim???

Sunni arab extremist would just as soon behead a shia, as they would piss on him. They'd probably be secretly cheering for us to invade and kill what they consider to be the persian shia dogs.

Hummm...okee dokee cippie..but hey they make the big bucks...how do you really compare??????????:rolleyes:

Hummm...okee dokee cippie..but hey they make the big bucks...how do you really compare??????????:rolleyes:

I see you couln't answer the question.

How does invading and occupying a SHIA country, help america address the problem of SUNNI extremists terrorists. That's our main problem, by far. Shia terrorists aren't attacking us.

I see you couln't answer the question.

How does invading and occupying a SHIA country, help america address the problem of SUNNI extremists terrorists. That's our main problem, by far. Shia terrorists aren't attacking us.

I don't know...do you? Never mind I just went to school way back in the late seventees and early eightees while in LE Anti-Terrorism training...both CIA and DOD while a Intel Ofcr...Shias were rated as the biggest threat then as now...so how much 'big bucks' do you make spouting your BS?

Back