Hillary on the Surge: "New military tactics in Iraq are working"

I don't know...do you? Never mind I just went to school way back in the late seventees and early eightees while in LE Anti-Terrorism training...both CIA and DOD while a Intel Ofcr...Shias were rated as the biggest threat then as now...so how much 'big bucks' do you make spouting your BS?

LOL

Of course you "don't know".

Because until I mentioned it, it probably never occured to you to question what your heroes Bush and Cheney are advocating.

I'm quite sure that - until I brought it up - you never even wondered why invading and occupying a Shia country, would do anything to address our problem with Sunni extremists.

Actually, I'd argue it would help her get the Presidency. I think she's thinking she will get people like Darla's vote, people who are against the war and don't support her position on the war but just do not want a Republican in the White House, and it will help her with those Independents and Republicans who want someone tough on National Security which I think this makes her more appear.

Nailed it, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Okee Dokee.........

LOL

Because until I mentioned it, it probably never occured to you to question what your heroes Bush and Cheney are advocating.

I'm quite sure that - until I brought it up - you never even wondered why invading and occupying a Shia country, would do anything to address our problem with Sunni extremists.

With this reading comprehension fault...I now understand why ya make the 'Little Bucks'...:pke:

LOL

Umm, Cypress, he's not wondering now either. He does as he's told.

How much longer do we have to put up with NeoCon foolishness?

Do you realize how stupid you, Glenn Beck, and Rush Limbaugh sound???

Al qaeda and their affiliated allies are sunni extremists.

How does invading and occupying a Shia country, help us in any way to address sunni extremisim???

Sunni arab extremist would just as soon behead a shia, as they would piss on him. They'd probably be secretly cheering for us to invade and kill what they consider to be the persian shia dogs.

What the hell does me saying that some on the right think Hillary might be a hidden populist progressive after you (jokingly) hoped she might be have to do with Sunnis and Shia and Iraq? On top of that I'm stupid for saying it? WTF? Sir, yes Sir. Please allow me to bend over.

What the hell does me saying that some on the right think Hillary might be a hidden populist progressive after you (jokingly) hoped she might be have to do with Sunnis and Shia and Iraq? On top of that I'm stupid for saying it? WTF? Sir, yes Sir. Please allow me to bend over.

Stop, I can't laugh this hard, it makes my stomach hurt. Seriously.

He was talking to BB!

How much longer do we have to put up with NeoCon foolishness?

Do you realize how stupid you, Glenn Beck, and Rush Limbaugh sound???

Al qaeda and their affiliated allies are sunni extremists.

How does invading and occupying a Shia country, help us in any way to address sunni extremisim???

Sunni arab extremist would just as soon behead a shia, as they would piss on him. They'd probably be secretly cheering for us to invade and kill what they consider to be the persian shia dogs.

And how the f*ck is my comment about some people thinking Hillary may be a trojan horse populist progressive in any way related to BB talking about Iran?

I quoted BB's idiocy. He was blathering some foolishness about invading Iran.

i support the war.. i dont support the war.. i support the war.. i support whatever is paying my campaign and whatever will get me elected.. i make 100K in a year off a 1k investment my first time out.

Back