homemade egg nog

We have a guy who sells frozen custard. It's pretty much the same only is like soft serve ice creme.
It us so good.
Worried about eggs ? Get homogenized. Or from someone you know personally.
If making it us too much trouble, go to Whole Foods and get the stuff in the old fashioned glass milk bottle. It's USA ok and wonderful.

that's a shame. alcohol is amazing. jesus drank alcohol too. Like... literally your god partied it up. Also, your body produces small amounts of alcohol so it's already in you anyway.

YOUR body might produce a small amount. Mine is a walking distillery.

You never mentioned cooking your nog...
Most people do not cook their egg nog ...
Did you?

Most people buy their egg nog "cooked" from the store which means it's already pasteurized when you do but when you make it at home you can and should do the same thing so we heated up the egg with the milk to kill bacteria. The eggs came from our own chickens and so we didn't have to but my mom tends to get stomach bugs easily and so we typically cook the eggs with milk on the stove first.

that's a shame. alcohol is amazing. jesus drank alcohol too. Like... literally your god partied it up. Also, your body produces small amounts of alcohol so it's already in you anyway.

My parents dont drink and so we were raised in an atmosphere where it just doesn't exist. I'm not legally old enough to drink alcohol yet but I dont have any desire to drink now or even when I can legally drink it. I recognize that Jesus drank wine but it's just a choice that I have made to not put something into my body that can alter my judgment or lead to questionable acts.

My parents dont drink and so we were raised in an atmosphere where it just doesn't exist. I'm not legally old enough to drink alcohol yet but I dont have any desire to drink now or even when I can legally drink it. I recognize that Jesus drank wine but it's just a choice that I have made to not put something into my body that can alter my judgment or lead to questionable acts.

You should join the Trinity. We'll kick Auster out, he never comes around anyways.

Actually when I was 19 I was the same way as you. All my friends were stoners and they were always trying to get me to try drugs, alcohol, and I resisted it. I don't know why.. I just did. Part of it is I am a paranoid person and I was worried if I drank alcohol I'd spill all my secrets to people.

Even in college I didn't just drink for a while and started becoming sort of impressed with my awesome record of sobriety.

But then I got a hipster english major roommate that would always drink whiskey and smoke weed and write shit all super chill. I then decided to try alcohol strictly for science based reasons. My justification was... it's basically part of the human experience, so I should at least know what people are talking about.

Then I got a good buzz on and I was like wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww alcohol is AWESOME. How the FUCK did I not do this sooner?

Then a couple of weeks later I was at a halloween party. There was this sketchy kid hanging outside on the sidewalk. He looked very mousey and sketchy. He asked if I wanted weed. I noticed a cop two blocks down and thought I was being set up lol. So I sent my friend to go pick it up :) Then I blazed for the first time.

When I smoked weed I was blown away. My instant reaction was "THEY PUT PEOPLE IN JAIL FOR THIS?" I felt more in control than on alcohol (this would change later once I learned the joys of hotboxing multiple blunts)

The next morning I woke up with a little bit of regret. My few friends from highschool aside, a lot of the kids I knew that used weed were assholes who I hated. And now I felt like one of those assholes. I felt like a I would have let my parents down.

But that was short lived. I realized the stigma against weed was bullshit. And from then on, I become a born again stoner. I become a blessed blazer. It truly was the dawn of a new era.

We made it last night and I just had my first glass of it this morning. It's a shame that something that tastes so good has to be so bad for you.

My son and husband love it.

I prefer a dude or what used to be known as a black russian

Actually when I was 19 I was the same way as you. All my friends were stoners and they were always trying to get me to try drugs, alcohol, and I resisted it. I don't know why.. I just did. Part of it is I am a paranoid person and I was worried if I drank alcohol I'd spill all my secrets to people.

Even in college I didn't just drink for a while and started becoming sort of impressed with my awesome record of sobriety.

But then I got a hipster english major roommate that would always drink whiskey and smoke weed and write shit all super chill. I then decided to try alcohol strictly for science based reasons. My justification was... it's basically part of the human experience, so I should at least know what people are talking about.

Then I got a good buzz on and I was like wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww alcohol is AWESOME. How the FUCK did I not do this sooner?

Then a couple of weeks later I was at a halloween party. There was this sketchy kid hanging outside on the sidewalk. He looked very mousey and sketchy. He asked if I wanted weed. I noticed a cop two blocks down and thought I was being set up lol. So I sent my friend to go pick it up :) Then I blazed for the first time.

When I smoked weed I was blown away. My instant reaction was "THEY PUT PEOPLE IN JAIL FOR THIS?" I felt more in control than on alcohol (this would change later once I learned the joys of hotboxing multiple blunts)

The next morning I woke up with a little bit of regret. My few friends from highschool aside, a lot of the kids I knew that used weed were assholes who I hated. And now I felt like one of those assholes. I felt like a I would have let my parents down.

But that was short lived. I realized the stigma against weed was bullshit. And from then on, I become a born again stoner. I become a blessed blazer. It truly was the dawn of a new era.

"I was worried if I drank alcohol I'd spill all my secrets to people"

I wish you knew just how telling this little bit is dude

I guess you won't be having sex anytime soon then!

To not put something into my body that can alter my judgment or lead to questionable acts.

alcohol is not really all that good for you.

In moderation its okay

Back in Jesus' day mild beer and wine were just part of the diet.

People also used weed back in those days.

weed is far superior to booze in my experience

It will be legal

I suggest at that time you try it.

if you need to relax and sleep there is a kind called Idica

If you want to get creative and ponder things while heightening you mind try some sativa.

it truly has been use by humans for ever.

Its safer than alcohol

Back