Homosexuals & the Scripture

Scripture also says you should kill your children if they disrespect their parents. The Bible is nuts, and only nutty people can actually read that thing and believe it to be the true word of God.

The Old Testament is nuts...that is why smart Christians (aka Catholics) don't take it so damn literally, and ignore the Jewish law.

I'm more interested SM's fixation on homosexuality. Is this evangelizing based on his Christian faith and beleifs, or OBC behavior? It's too close to tell.

-- Regner A. Capener

WTF? http://www.juntosociety.com/coffeebreak/regner_bio.htm

http://regnersrangers.multiply.com/?&show_interstitial=1&u=

Welcome to Regner's Rangers

Jan 26, 2009
Greetings,

My name is Regner Capener. I have recently been a conservative Republican candidate for the 25th Congressional District in Texas. Although I did not win the Primary against my Republican opponent, and have since moved to Washington state to build a 24-hour worship center, I will remain active in the political processes that affect the district, our state, and the nation.

On these pages, I will share with you my background, what I believe and where I stand on the issues. Although this site was originally intended for political discussion, my principal occupation is that of a minister of the Gospel. My wife, Della, and I currently pastor River Worship Center in Prosser, Washington. Many of the posts, therefore, represent sharing of the truths I have come to know and experience in my walk with Jesus Christ.

You are invited to become a member of the Regner Capener for America Team. You do not have to be a Texas or Washington resident, or even an American to become a part of the team. I serve the United States of America and as a citizen of this great nation, your voice is very important and should be heard. Please join in the effort today!

Most of you will find me to be a Constitutional conservative. I believe that it is imperative for us to return to our constitutional roots in order to restore the fundamental liberties our forefathers granted us with our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

You will also have the opportunity to join my online discussion group and participate in helping to discuss and debate the issues that affect all of us. This will also provide you with a means to ask specific and direct questions concerning issues that affect you, and get direct and specific answers in return. I look for and encourage constitutional discussion and debate on this website.

You offer up the testimony of a store front preacher without a store front as proof of God condemnation of homosexuality, although Genesis being mostly allegorical and metaphor, rather than a factual accounting of "real events"....God made heaven and Earth in 7 days. Right. Go to fucking hell, with this bullshit.
Give me credible sources for your claims...not somebody's belief system as proof. Idiot. LOLOLOLOLOL

Ahh a homophobe .

Do you know the definition of "homophobe"? It requires hate and fear. Thinking they are not biologically normal has nothing to do with neither. Guess you enablers of the tyranny of the minority need to come up with a new name for the rest of us, huh?

Do you know the definition of "homophobe"? It requires hate and fear. Thinking they are not biologically normal has nothing to do with neither. Guess you enablers of the tyranny of the minority need to come up with a new name for the rest of us, huh?
Tyranny of the minority? Surely you jest. If anything, it's tyranny of the majority, grounded in self-righteousness.

You mean insistence of the normal to tell the truth about the deviant.

Really, DY? Really? It's like you calling me the n-word ( and not "nincompoop", either)....I don't identify as such. In fact, that word would be a better description of you.
Likewise, you considering yourself anywhere near "normal", and labeling me as "deviant", holds about as much water as a sieve. You're not normal, and I'm not deviant. It's only in your mind....and Lord knows how corrupt and little that thing is.

Uh, note to self....I just called DY "the n-word". LOLOLOL.

Dude, you got pwned by me and spanked by Damo on that issue. I was thinking earlier today that you'd "forget" that, and continue this lie of yours, and sure enough you did not disappoint. Your entire lifestyle is based on a lie.

Dude, you got pwned by me and spanked by Damo on that issue. I was thinking earlier today that you'd "forget" that, and continue this lie of yours, and sure enough you did not disappoint. Your entire lifestyle is based on a lie.

Really? Akin to your illusions of grandeur and self appointed righteousness???? I think not. You, in fact, have never pwned anyone, least of all me. If so, produce the evidence, that I may refute it. Spanked? My mother and my uncles "spanked" me...that ended while I was in high school. I don't have a lifestyle. I have a life. Homosexuality is no more a "lifestyle" than heterosexuality is. I'm sorry you're confused about so many things.

Back