Homosexuals & the Scripture

Where? I can't see any evidence of pwnage? You're hallucinating.
My mom and dad divorced when I was 10. Problem? Sperm donor? Is that what you were?

Evidence? Here I'll document it even more for you:
I never attacked your race, queer. :D
Remember our dance with the "n-word", which you wanted to portray as "nincompoop"? Nice try, but no one believed that one...
Damo did (1). And as I recall, you gave extra credence to mods(2). :D

1:
lol. What's really funny is he quoted his own post earlier in this thread, this is rich. Man, you are a nut. That's funny and stuff. Oh, and I forgot to repeat. No, I am not "liable" for them...

It's like you think I'm afraid to read the word or something. The board's been here a while I've seen it before, and if that was what he meant I wouldn't be saying otherwise.

2:
Thank you. And coming from a moderator it carries "weight".

Then of course, Damo spanked you for "forgetting" the earlier exchange.

Evidence? Here I'll document it even more for you:

1:

2:

Then of course, Damo spanked you for "forgetting" the earlier exchange.

Both sad and funny to watch you implode. Your universe is one of mental illness and depravity. What's surprising is that no one feels sorry for you. No one.

Irony now:

You seem to forget that there's better irony out there than the crap you tend to dig up.
ironing.jpg

You gave a perfect example of it, sexist queer.
Ms. Thingette, you don't know what you're talking about...again. Sexist queer? What does that mean? LOL. Child, you want to skewer me with the very same barbs with which I skewer you. It ain't happening, because it doesn't fit. That you call me "queer" instead of "gay", signifies you as a bigot. You, a misogynist, cannot, in good conscience, call me "sexist". The hypocrisy is slapping you in the face. When you learn to debate, I'll give you another chance...but I don't see that happening anytime soon. LOL

Back