Honest question for this forum re: desh

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
have you ever seen desh being sentient in a thread, in perhaps the last 1 or 2 years?

Does she contribute in any meaningful way?

Do you want to keep starting topics about anything in particular and have her randomly reply saying "texas"?

Desh is a mentally ill poster. She likely has dementia. I am not saying this to be mean or troll, I truly believe she has a mental issue.

When you don't threadban desh, you are letting a mental patient run wild. Please for the sake of your threads and keeping them on topic, threadban desh every single time.

Thank you.

Last edited:
shitposter #1 for sure. mentally/ spiritually ill for sure. I blame the damned of earth/"establishment"/ antichrist islamic unholy war ["jihadist"] bastards for bringing this incapacitation and mental malady upon this character.. the disgusting odor of feline urine whenever near to this character is the reason I avoid the near proximity of this character.

shitposter #1 for sure. mentally/ spiritually ill for sure. I blame the damned of earth/"establishment"/ antichrist islamic unholy war ["jihadist"] bastards for bringing this incapacitation and mental malady upon this character.. the disgusting odor of feline urine whenever near to this character is the reason I avoid the near proximity of this character.

Okay Gomer.

I would not know, she is on my ignore list, so I have not see what she writes for sometime. But I have seen posters that were much worse. One asshole wished cancer on a guy,and his daughter. Not even sure how anyone would let a low life scum bag like that post.

I would not know, she is on my ignore list, so I have not see what she writes for sometime. But I have seen posters that were much worse. One asshole wished cancer on a guy,and his daughter. Not even sure how anyone would let a low life scum bag like that post.

It's more about volume than content. There are posters like Face, Your who say worse stuff than Daesh, but she invades every thread that she is not banned from, and spams it with garbage.

It's more about volume than content. There are posters like Face, Your who say worse stuff than Daesh, but she invades every thread that she is not banned from, and spams it with garbage.

My answer is just ignore her,after no replies I am sure she will get the hint. Sadly there are people that have not much more then a blog to be part of, well she may be one of those unfortunate souls.

have you ever seen desh being sentient in a thread, in perhaps the last 1 or 2 years?

Do you want to keep starting topics about anything in particular and have her randomly reply saying "texas"?

Desh is a mentally ill poster. She likely has dementia. I am not saying this to be mean or troll, I truly believe she has a mental issue.

When you don't threadban desh, you are letting a mental patient run wild. Please for the sake of your threads and keeping them on topic, threadban desh every single time.

Thank you.

okay let me see if I understand this.......the guy with the power to ban her from posting is asking everyone who starts a thread to thread ban her?........does anyone else here see the absolute stupidity inherent in this post?.....

Thank you.

Agreed; not thread banning this nut is in itself an example of mental incapacity. ;)

Very Christ like of you. Not.
Fuck yourself faux Christian. Turn the other cheek

Thank you.

Not a very moderate stance for a mod at least.

Oh no, Grind/Meeseeks is okay with that because he likes the poster who wished cancer on another.

Back