Honest question for this forum re: desh

lol....he's the administrator......he makes the rules....as I recall it has been said that this place is NOT a democracy.......

No he doesn't make the rules retard.
He enforces the rules.
Evince doesn't break the rules.
What a fucking putid piece of feces you are.

i hope your kid gets catapulted into a wall. like an actual medevil catapult. Your kid will be like "Daddddy nooooooooooo" as he/she goes flying through the air and then WAM. lol.

Really?

THAT'S the best you've got?

Come on man, Billy really put some thought into his.

Yours just kinda lies there, a lot like the $2 bar skanks you bring home on Saturday.

have you ever seen desh being sentient in a thread, in perhaps the last 1 or 2 years?

Does she contribute in any meaningful way?

Do you want to keep starting topics about anything in particular and have her randomly reply saying "texas"?

Desh is a mentally ill poster. She likely has dementia. I am not saying this to be mean or troll, I truly believe she has a mental issue.

When you don't threadban desh, you are letting a mental patient run wild. Please for the sake of your threads and keeping them on topic, threadban desh every single time.

Thank you.
You need to make up your mind about people, one day you say you love them, the next you are telling people to ban them from threads. Are you out of pot or tacos when this happens?

No he doesn't make the rules retard.
He enforces the rules.
Evince doesn't break the rules.
What a fucking putid piece of feces you are.

You are talking about PMP after all.

He's the one so intellectually inferior that he must change what other posters write in order to feel smart once more.

shitposter #1 for sure. mentally/ spiritually ill for sure. I blame the damned of earth/"establishment"/ antichrist islamic unholy war ["jihadist"] bastards for bringing this incapacitation and mental malady upon this character.. the disgusting odor of feline urine whenever near to this character is the reason I avoid the near proximity of this character.
Oh gomer, concentrate on yourself, that was the message of Jesus!

I find the insider habit of calling everyone by different names from those they use confusing, but if 'Desh' is the person I suppose, she writes a great deal more sense than most people here, if a little more energetically than is my own custom.

Borrow a flipping dictionary.
Yes, Evince is passionate about her beliefs...so what, you are too and yes she is indeed sentient 90% of the time.

The insanity of the conservatard positions in general is enough to tweak anyone with a brain...at least you don't pull that faux Christian BULLSHIT so you are for the most part tolerable.

Daesh is sentient maybe 1% of the time. You must be on acid to think there's something lucid in her posting habits.

Last edited:
Back