Honest question for this forum re: desh

Oh no, Grind/Meeseeks is okay with that because he likes the poster who wished cancer on another.

As long as a low life scum bag like CrookedIll are permitted to post their vile tripe, it would be difficult to cut bait on almost any poster. Because Ill is a Numero Uno piece of shit he lowers the bar for the entire JPP board. Low life actually rousted a breast cancer survivor making references to her tits. Shit can that bottom feeder, before even considering bouncing Desh.

Last edited:
As long as a low life scum bag like CrookedIll are permitted to post their vile tripe, it would be difficult to cut bait on almost any poster. Because Ill is a Numero Uno piece of shit he has lowers the bar for the entire JPP board. Low life actually rousted a breast cancer survivor making references to her tits. Shit can that bottom feeder, before even considering bouncing Desh.

I will never be banned.

shitposter #1 for sure. mentally/ spiritually ill for sure. I blame the damned of earth/"establishment"/ antichrist islamic unholy war ["jihadist"] bastards for bringing this incapacitation and mental malady upon this character.. the disgusting odor of feline urine whenever near to this character is the reason I avoid the near proximity of this character.

LONG LIVE THE ILLUMINATI!

LONG LIVE THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

okay let me see if I understand this.......the guy with the power to ban her from posting is asking everyone who starts a thread to thread ban her?........does anyone else here see the absolute stupidity inherent in this post?.....

desh usually doesn't break the rules.

Oh no, Grind/Meeseeks is okay with that because he likes the poster who wished cancer on another.

i hope your kid gets catapulted into a wall. like an actual medevil catapult. Your kid will be like "Daddddy nooooooooooo" as he/she goes flying through the air and then WAM. lol.

Last edited:
As long as a low life scum bag like CrookedIll are permitted to post their vile tripe, it would be difficult to cut bait on almost any poster. Because Ill is a Numero Uno piece of shit he lowers the bar for the entire JPP board. Low life actually rousted a breast cancer survivor making references to her tits. Shit can that bottom feeder, before even considering bouncing Desh.
I wonder how you know all that yet are supposedly a new poster?

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

never said I was a moderate. I am a poster. The rules are our god, not me.

Borrow a flipping dictionary.
Yes, Evince is passionate about her beliefs...so what, you are too and yes she is indeed sentient 90% of the time.

The insanity of the conservatard positions in general is enough to tweak anyone with a brain...at least you don't pull that faux Christian BULLSHIT so you are for the most part tolerable.

but 1) you want her banned from every thread and 2) YOU ARE THE ADMINISTRATOR.......

I'm not saying you should ban her, but I am pointing out the very essence of this thread is incredibly stupid.....

Your post is stupid.
He can't ban her if she doesn't break the rules, fool.

Back