Honest question for this forum re: desh

All this on Desh is interesting. Now lets get back to talking about that little piece of shit known as CrookedIllary. That low life scum bag really needs to be shown the door.

No he doesn't make the rules retard.
He enforces the rules.
Evince doesn't break the rules.
What a fucking putid piece of feces you are.
If she doesn't break the rules then how come she has been banned several times?

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

No, you are grossly exagerated, which I might remind you is a form of dishonesty.

Not true. We get an infrequent thread that is lighthearted in nature, such as the current announcement of Cawacko's baby girl, and Daesh shows-up lucid and warmhearted. The other 99% of the time, she is a complete, unaware, basket case.

Not true. We get an infrequent thread that is lighthearted in nature, such as the current announcement of Cawacko's baby girl, and Daesh shows-up lucid and warmhearted. The other 99% of the time, she is a complete, unaware, basket case.

Again you are exagerating. She is lucid at least 90% of the time.

If she doesn't break the rules then how come she has been banned several times?

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

When she breaks them she has been banned like me and you as well.
She has yet to commit a severe enough violation to warrant a perma-ban

All this on Desh is interesting. Now lets get back to talking about that little piece of shit known as CrookedIllary. That low life scum bag really needs to be shown the door.

He has actually violated a rule but he sucks moderator dick too well aparently.

As long as a low life scum bag like CrookedIll are permitted to post their vile tripe, it would be difficult to cut bait on almost any poster. Because Ill is a Numero Uno piece of shit he lowers the bar for the entire JPP board. Low life actually rousted a breast cancer survivor making references to her tits. Shit can that bottom feeder, before even considering bouncing Desh.

Cry harder you pathetic useless moron. :rofl2:

I find the insider habit of calling everyone by different names from those they use confusing, but if 'Desh' is the person I suppose, she writes a great deal more sense than most people here, if a little more energetically than is my own custom.

:rofl2: ...and you are a verifiable moron.

I don't want to let other shit posters off-the-hook by beating-up too hard on Daesh. Guys like Face, Your have earned themselves a slot on my threadban list for being a worthless racist. Legion Fag is a plague unto himself. I always hated Webbway and his ilk. I'm not sorry to see Topspin shown the door, even though he could actually be fun to talk to (like in the sports forum). Philly Rabbit is the right-wing answer to Daesh - that guy is equally cracked-out of his mind, never on topic, never lucid, and the inspiration for my current user name and user title.

That said, with the exception of Legion, you really can forget to threadban most shit posters from many threads, and not regret it. Such is not the case with her.

I don't want to let other shit posters off-the-hook by beating-up too hard on Daesh. Guys like Face, Your have earned themselves a slot on my threadban list for being a worthless racist. Legion Fag is a plague unto himself. I always hated Webbway and his ilk. I'm not sorry to see Topspin shown the door, even though he could actually be fun to talk to (like in the sports forum). Philly Rabbit is the right-wing answer to Daesh - that guy is equally cracked-out of his mind, never on topic, never lucid, and the inspiration for my current user name and user title.

That said, with the exception of Legion, you really can forget to threadban most shit posters from many threads, and not regret it. Such is not the case with her.

Agree with philly rabit. Worse than 007

Agree with philly rabit. Worse than 007

Yea but his stuff is so over the top it's funny. CrookedIl,and his ilk are deliberately trying to hurt people. Anyone that has ever lost anyone to Cancer should be outraged when someone wish's it on someone else,and their daughter, even if you don't know the guy he is talking too, or even like him. CrookedIll is a threat to the species.

Don't forget Twatsky, he is just a Legion sock.

Desh? Is she still here? Because members change their names I have no idea today who anyone is? Except Threedee who thinks serving the nation that supports you is slavery of some sort. Maybe it is fun for children to pretend they are someone else, but make believe is still make believe. I'm not a fan of hypocorism online.

"I am alone in the midst of these happy, reasonable voices. All these creatures spend their time explaining, realizing happily that they agree with each other. In Heaven's name, why is it so important to think the same things all together." Sartre, Nausea

Back