how about highlighting the threads one is banned from

can we have a type of some highlighting the threads were banned from?

at least we don't have to waste all our time clicking on threads were are banned from

or is the idea to CHASE left leaning posters from the site?

good news damo says he will look into what he can do.

maybe we should make people place the bans in the thread title.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/14/news/la-pn-supreme-court-rnc-voter-fraud-20130114

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree

January 14, 2013|By David G. Savage

The Supreme Court refused to lift a consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its fight against voter fraud.

The Supreme Court refused to lift a consent decree that bars the Republican… (Caroyln Kaster / Associated…)

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

The justices without comment turned down an appeal from RNC lawyers who said the decree has become “antiquated” and is “increasingly used as political weapon” by Democrats during national campaigns.

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-25/news/mn-7435_1_republican-national-committee

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down'

October 25, 1986|From the Washington Post

NEWARK, N.J. — A Republican National Committee official calculated that a so-called ballot security program in Louisiana "could keep the black vote down considerably," according to documents released in federal court Friday.

The documents and court hearing were the latest developments in a controversy over the GOP's ballot program that Democrats maintain is aimed at reducing minority turnout. The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

right from the very top of your party you have been cheating for decades.

You should have never had the power you stole from the people

facts not empty vessels

those are cold hard undeniable court documented FACTS.

that all proves I am not an empty vessel huh.

Im full of facts and your full of slander and lies

The last four posts in this thread were at 12:35,12:36, 12:37, and 12:38. All by Desh. Hmmm I wonder why one would ban her from a thread.

I can't see her posts, but I'm willing to bet the words facts, lies, and sociopath are used more than anything else.

why cant threads we are banned from show we are banned from them without having to click on them?

why are you people ALWAYS trying to chase away the left leaning posters ?

it wont win you any elections.

it merely wins you the brain dead thoughts like Robmoney will win by five points and the like.

Im tired of constantly clicking on a thread only to find you smucks cant take the heat

Because the bright light that would emanate from your monitor, might harm your eyes and you would then try to sue for your injury.

Members banned from this thread: evince, ZappasGuitar, poet, Howey and tekkychick

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The stupid Youth who blindly voted for obama now get their comeuppance

the guy who runs the site cant even debate shit .

I'm beginning to see a trend here.
Wouldn't it be easier for posters who wanted you to be involved, to invite you instead?
Just think of the time it would save them, from having to type and retype your name so many times.

Members banned from this thread: evince, ZappasGuitar, poet, Howey and tekkychick

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The stupid Youth who blindly voted for obama now get their comeuppance

And there would be more names on Grind's little "too scared to talk to" list, if it weren't for the fact so many have been banned until next month.

It's just astounding this place has ONE MODERATOR too chickenshit to let those he disagrees with post their opinions.

And another MODERATOR who has banned EVERYONE except for the three or four posters who sound EXACTLY like him.

Pitiful, really.

Cant win the debate with facts than just chase the facts away from your little self imposed reality

Billy's got his little echo chamber all built so he doesn't have to read anything that might clash with the little fantasy world he lives in.

One would think a MODERATOR, charged with watching over these forums, would NEED to see what EVERYONE is posting.

Not true for our thin-skinned cowardly MODS.

what do you think you people will talk about when you have no left leaning posters left here?

They will make up some bullshit about how all the cowardly Liberals ran away.

Then they will discuss how right they ALWAYS were, and how, since they banned everyone, no one seems to be able to offer any counterpoint to disprove their claims.

why cant threads we are banned from show we are banned from them without having to click on them?

you don't just click magic button to implement features desh.
in order to do what you are asking someone needs to code it.

A better method would be, pay attention to those that frequently threadban you. For example, if you see a thread by me, your signal is my name under the title of thread as the thread creator.

Or did you HOPE the left leaning posters would just tire of not being allowed to comment and leave the site?

this was a feature proposed by, and lobbied by primarily LEFT WING POSTERS.

let me say that again so your infantile retard riddled brain can comprehend that.

IT WAS STARTED MOSTLY ON BEHALF OF LEFT WING POSTERS.

IT WAS VOTED ON (YA KNOW, THAT DEMOCRACY THING YOU ARE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT?) by 66%+ of JPP.

This feature primarily punishes IDIOTS and trolls, which you have now found yourself in perfect company with. If you don't like it, stop being a retard, stop spamming threads, stop calling everyone sociopaths, stop talking about facts like you get paid 1000 dollars each time you type out that word.

If you don't like it, tough fucking shit desh. That's democracy. JPP has kicked your stupid ass to the curb.

:dealwithit:

Here are the time stamps of the majority of your posts:

3OZBJfT.png

qVzXvSg.png

s9QXQuS.png

xYyHW06.png

1jWRx9M.png

prdN0nj.png

EO1Z28N.png

ZNPQvCN.png

yNZWWC3.png

2VdJaY6.png

hiebMNM.png

OzKiJVT.png

This is SPAM. It makes threads fucking unreadable when you post like this. You want to start getting unthreadbanned? Start by not posting like a raving loon. Plug one of the holes in your brain and get a bit more focused.

I can't see her posts, but I'm willing to bet the words facts, lies, and sociopath are used more than anything else.

Hmm lets see if this checks out

Qdzv5yK.png

Billy's got his little echo chamber all built so he doesn't have to read anything that might clash with the little fantasy world he lives in.

One would think a MODERATOR, charged with watching over these forums, would NEED to see what EVERYONE is posting.

Not true for our thin-skinned cowardly MODS.

I know Zappa is on forced ignore, but I am just commenting in a general sense

It doesn't matter that Billy has people on ignore to do his mod roles. Zappa forgets that this is a loosely moderated forum. Does Zappa think that mods read every post?

Second, nothing and nobody is stopping Zappa from posting his opinion. If you ask me the Mods have been increasingly patient while Zappa continually breaks Rule 15

On a separate note I have decided to thread ban Desh until she learns to post all of her thoughts in one post. I am tired of this 10 posts minutes apart.

Back