1jWRx9M.png

prdN0nj.png

EO1Z28N.png

ZNPQvCN.png

yNZWWC3.png

2VdJaY6.png

hiebMNM.png

OzKiJVT.png

This is SPAM. It makes threads fucking unreadable when you post like this. You want to start getting unthreadbanned? Start by not posting like a raving loon. Plug one of the holes in your brain and get a bit more focused.

Hmm lets see if this checks out

Qdzv5yK.png

Admittedly I didn't look terribly close but I didn't see sociopath in there. Odd

you don't just click magic button to implement features desh.
in order to do what you are asking someone needs to code it.

A better method would be, pay attention to those that frequently threadban you. For example, if you see a thread by me, your signal is my name under the title of thread as the thread creator.

jesus your a fucking little weasel huh.

You are supposed to be PROTECTING the debate here.

Instead you are punishing the people you don't personally like.

Your a shitty human being

Banned FACTS are two of the biggest words there idiot.

think about that when you have to again view those court documented FACTS that prove your party CHEATS its ass off in every election

I didn't say it should not be the rule you fucking brain dead slug.

I said you people are chicken shits who cant accept fact so you take a reasonable rule and destroy all its better qualities because you like to imagine you give people pain that you can taste by licking it off your computer screen.

You people destroy decent ideas.

Just like your party destroyed the filibuster.

Just like you destroy our elections

You people are traitorous lumps who defend cheating and destroying what society puts together so you can get what you want.

your the worst mankind has to offer

You cant even accept or even MENTION the court documented FACTS that PROOVE your party is a cheating fucking lump of traitorous CRAP that sullies our elections to win.

Your fucking evil and stupid all at once.

fuck you very much

I didn't say it should not be the rule you fucking brain dead slug.

I said you people are chicken shits who cant accept fact so you take a reasonable rule and destroy all its better qualities because you like to imagine you give people pain that you can taste by licking it off your computer screen.

You people destroy decent ideas.

Just like your party destroyed the filibuster.

Just like you destroy our elections

You people are traitorous lumps who defend cheating and destroying what society puts together so you can get what you want.

your the worst mankind has to offer

why do you hate democracy Deshy?

You do know that thread banning was a feature pushed by your fellow libs to try to neuter me right? Funny thing is they can't quit me. Now let's review Deshy.

Lefties claim to always put me on ignore and not read anything I post. I never complain about it. However, when Grind takes the step of force ignoring them from my posts, these same people who claim to have me on ignore shit their pants (witness Zappas).

You on the other hand, people just ignore. Nobody makes any grand pronouncements. They just do it. But for some reason you whine and complain about it like you have some right or entitlement to be heard. Nobody is restricting you from starting your own threads and knocking yourself out posting away.

Why do you think you are entitled to infuse your nonsense into any thread you choose? Are you special? Why do you think you are so special.

Let me make it easy for you Deshy. Until you change your spamming ways, you will be thread banned from any thread I start. Now you can bleat on and on about how that means you won and we are all scared of you. Hell, maybe that is how you can introduce yourself to your next board.

But, it is clear that lots of folks are sick of your shit Deshy, not just the righties.

why do you hate democracy Deshy?

You do know that thread banning was a feature pushed by your fellow libs to try to neuter me right? Funny thing is they can't quit me. Now let's review Deshy.

Lefties claim to always put me on ignore and not read anything I post. I never complain about it. However, when Grind takes the step of force ignoring them from my posts, these same people who claim to have me on ignore shit their pants (witness Zappas).

You on the other hand, people just ignore. Nobody makes any grand pronouncements. They just do it. But for some reason you whine and complain about it like you have some right or entitlement to be heard. Nobody is restricting you from starting your own threads and knocking yourself out posting away.

Why do you think you are entitled to infuse your nonsense into any thread you choose? Are you special? Why do you think you are so special.

Let me make it easy for you Deshy. Until you change your spamming ways, you will be thread banned from any thread I start. Now you can bleat on and on about how that means you won and we are all scared of you. Hell, maybe that is how you can introduce yourself to your next board.

But, it is clear that lots of folks are sick of your shit Deshy, not just the righties.

dear fucking idiot,

I don't care

its the rules now and you fucks like always are using it to KEEP stupid.

you hide from the facts on as fucking chat site designed for discussion.

whzat Im asking for here is to KNOW by looking at a fucking thread wether I can talk in It or not.

Your all fucking busy trying to keep your blinder hood on while insisting standing in public.

You can hide from the facts easier if you don't go in public you fucking idiot

Apparently Deshy hates the democracy of JPP. Her liberal friends voted.

Anyone else notice a pattern here? Liberals come up with these ideas, filibustering judges, thread banning people on JPP. They are warned that their decisions could lead to unintended consequences and a slippery slope. "Oh you are crazy the democrat party says, that could never happen". Then it happens. Then the lefties get all militant and up in arms when their social engineering blows up in their faces.

When will they learn that you can not control human behavior to your satisfaction lefties. People will always do what they want to do and they will always try to get around your restrictions. Hell, even you fucking liberals don't live the lives you espouse.

Deshy is a full blooded capitalist raping the hard working illegal aliens living in her rental properties and forcing them to perform sexual favors on her in lieu of rent. Now how is that for compassionate. See here for a video clip of Deshy's sociopathic behavior.

dear fucking idiot,

I don't care

its the rules now and you fucks like always are using it to KEEP stupid.

you hide from the facts on as fucking chat site designed for discussion.

whzat Im asking for here is to KNOW by looking at a fucking thread wether I can talk in It or not.

Your all fucking busy trying to keep your blinder hood on while insisting standing in public.

You can hide from the facts easier if you don't go in public you fucking idiot

Dear Deshy,

We have already given you the clue. Just assume that when you see a thread started by me or Grind that you are thread banned. How fucking hard is that for you to comprehend? Are you that stupid? For example, I know that when Snarla gets back, she will always thread ban me. So I don't even bother. Common sense Deshy. Learn it. Love it. Live it.

Why is it you liberals always want special rules just for you? Why do you think you are so fucking special? Huh? Let's all fucking bow down and make Dear Deshy's life easier. Poor fucking baby. Maybe if you stop being such a douche you wouldn't be thread banned. Ever think of that?

Tell us why you think you are so special Deshy? The rule has been here a long time. You didn't say shit about it until it started impacting you. Now your tampon string is on fire about it. Fuck off. Deal with it.

see you just keep up an idiot fucking nbarrative no matter what is actually said.

your a fucking lying stupid bag of dead rats heads.

You play stupid fucking games and think that makes you look smart.

dumb muther fucker with not one real human relationship in your life likely because you destroyed then one by one

see you just keep up an idiot fucking nbarrative no matter what is actually said.

your a fucking lying stupid bag of dead rats heads.

You play stupid fucking games and think that makes you look smart.

dumb muther fucker with not one real human relationship in your life likely because you destroyed then one by one

Deshy nobody else has ever been bothered by it. Why do you think you are so special that they should write special code for you?

chicken shits who cant stand the facts so they hide from the fact barers.

you cant counter the facts brought to you so instead you hide from the facts

you just pretend those facts are not sitting on the face of the earth.

In your crippled mind that means those facts don't exist

this is your heritage foundation founder

that is in the fall of 1980.

then your entire party went to work to keep legal American voters from voting.

ITS IN THE COURT RECORDS

at least this fuck accepted the fact that the republican party cant win with ideas and he faced the FACT the only way for them to win was to cheat

at least have the guts this lying asshole of yours had to FACE the real facts instead of just hiding from them.

I wont ask you to be dishonest in how you respond to the said facts because we know you cant think of anything but cheating

Deshy has been banned from every political site she has been on. She has admitted as such. Of course she says it is because she has beaten everyone down with her brand of Deshy Facts, but I suspect is more because of this type of behavior that people tire of

Back